Jon Snow - Snowflake

"We should go inside." Jon stood next to you, his hands folded behind his back. He was wearing the warm coat his sister Sansa had made him and he looked up at the grey clouds in the sky. "Winter is coming."

"I know." You nodded and took a deep breath. "Why do we say that as if it's just something bad?" You turned your face towards Jon and shrugged your shoulders. "There has to be something good about the winter."

"People will die because there won't be enough food for everyone." Jon cocked his head and he shivered when the cold wind caressed his cheeks. "And behind the wall the white walkers are waiting until the cold allows them to enter Westeros."

You let out a sigh and shook your head. "There are so many nice things you can do with snow." You winked, but looked up when the first snowflake landed on the tip of your nose.

"Like what?" Jon's lips curled up into a smile while he kissed the snowflake away. Within a few seconds though snowflakes made his hair glimmer in the early morning sun.

"We could build a snow man?" You smiled and Jon smiled back at you. "Or we could throw snow balls at each other?"

"Or I could take you inside and get you something to drink. The cold is clearly getting to your brain." Jon wrapped an arm around your shoulder and guided you towards the gate.

"You're ruining all the fun, Jon Snow." You protested a little and pouted.

"Once we're inside, I promise you you can have some fun with this snow."