Need A Break

Vik's POV

Simon: "Stop talking to your boyfriend and come do a football video."

I was so happy they couldn't see who so was talking to, it made it a lot easier for me to communicate with them seeing as they weren't out of the closet publicly like I was

Vik: "I'm not talking to my boyfriend leave me alone.

Simon: "Well whoever you are talking to, tell them we gotta go record. You can chat with them later."

Vik: "You can't tell me what I can and can't do like that Simon you fucking dick."

Simon: "We have been planning this for a week, we finally have the pitch secured so can we get a move on and get it done?"

Vik: "Who's coming?"

Simon: "You, Me, Josh, Harry, Cal and Ethan."

Vik: "Well then go and annoy Josh."

Simon: "He kicked me out."

Vik: "Well so am I. Go play with your balls somewhere else."

Simon: "Just come and help me get ready and I'll leave you alone."

Vik: "Fucking, Fine."

Vik: "I'll talk to you later ok love, fucking Simon won't stop pissing me off."

Dewey: "It's ok Babe. I'll talk to you later ok?"

Vik: "You should get some sleep, It's stupid o'clock over there."

Dewey: "I'll be fine mate, I just have a video I need to do and then I will sleep ok? Message me when you can, I do miss talking to you whenever you are offline."

Simon: "VIK FOR FUCK SAKE WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!"

Josh: "What the hell is wrong with you Simon?"

Simon: "Really?"

Josh: "Oh that's today."

Simon: "Yes that's today now get dressed and for fuck sake put a shirt on."

Josh: "Vik loves it anyway."

Vik: "You are attractive but I have my eye on someone else."

Josh: "It's Lachlan isn't it? Please tell me Viklan is Canon."

Vik: "No it's not Lachlan."

Josh: "Mitch? Preston? Rob?"

Vik: "I'm not going to tell you no matter what."

Josh: "What if it's not a Pack member? What if it's someone different?"

Simon: "For fuck sake."

Josh: "Alright I'm going."

As I put my phone into my pocket, I walked back into my room and got dressed, ready for the videos we were to shoot today, it kind of annoyed me, I don't know why they asked me to join them. Why not ask Tobi or JJ?

Simon: "Hey Vik?"

Vik: "What's up Simon?"

Simon: "I just want to get these done so people will stop harassing us for a video on the pitch."

Vik: "Whatever Simon I don't care. Let's just get this shit done ok?"

Simon: "Do you hate me."

Vik: "What?"

I looked over at him and noticed his head was facing the ground, he sounded so scared. It caught me off guard.

Simon: "I know I've been hard on you lately, and I'm sorry, I just don't want you to hate me."