Chapter 3

Hi guys... I thought I would post this chapter a little bit early... I hope you've enjoyed the previous two chapters and I hope you enjoy this one. 

There is a picture of Jake on the side as well ->

There is also two videos at the side which are 'starlight' and 'undisclosed desires' both of them are by muse... hope you enjoy them :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayden’s POV

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP

I groaned as I pressed the silent button on my alarm which read 6:30. I slowly dragged myself up and climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for school. After showering and changing into my school uniform. I made my way back into my bedroom and grabbed a brush and ran it through my hair, leaving it to do whatever it wanted to do as it usually took control of itself. I took my school bag off of the floor, at the bottom of my bed, and walked over to my desk. I tried to shove all of my school books that I needed today into my bag and surprisingly they all successfully fitted in for a change. As I walked out of my bedroom door I grabbed my IPod quickly off my stereo before running downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to grab some money out of the usual pot off of the top shelf in the cupboard until I saw an orange post-it note on the fridge:

So sorry I can’t drop you of today. I’m going to be home late. Emily said you can have dinner at her place. Love you loads Mum xx

I sighed I knew it was too good to be true: my mum making breakfast in a morning and dropping me off to school. I looked at my watch and it read 7:00 which means I have enough time to walk to Starbuck’s, possibly get some breakfast whilst I’m there, and sit down for a while to read a chapter of the ‘Blood Brothers’ play until it’s time to start walking to school so then I can get there on time. Deciding that that was my plan for the morning I started to lock the front door and walk towards starbucks. As I was walking I started to plug my headphones into my iPod and plug the headphones into my ears so then I could listen to Cobra Starship until I reached Starbucks. As I opened the door and walked into the place I could smell the amazing coffee smell that it always has and the silent atmosphere due to it having a low number of customers in the morning. I walked straight up to the counter where I was served by a really pale guy who could have been mistaken for a vampire, with really long black hair, he reminded me a little bit of Aro from New moon, but not as old and he was taller.

I shook my head. I read them books to much. I thought.

“Hi what would you like today?” he asked in a tone that sounded like he’d not had enough sleep or he was suffering from a hangover.

“Urm... could I have a hot chocolate with whipped crème and chocolate sprinkles on top and a pain au chocolat please”

“Anything else?”

“No thanks” I said as I paid for my order. I started to walk towards the waiting area when I saw someone, who was sat down, look up at me with a smile on his face.

“Hayden?”

“Jake” I said. Whoa does this guy always have a smile on his face. Not a creepy one just a nice, kind, warm, pleasant smile.

“I think they’re running a bit slow today” he replied as he nodded towards the kitchen area.

“Oh ok” I smiled a small smile and turned around so then  was facing the table where people’s orders are placed. Ok so I find it hard to talk to people especially guys due to me being anti-social and knowing what to say to people.