Chapter 76

AYEEEE 115k reads!!!!! WOAHHHHH ❤❤

----

The week went by dreadfully slow and I longed for the weekend. To have my time spent resting and cuddling up next to Aiden while watching a film is all I wanted at the moment. Though it's still 3:00 in the afternoon and I have one more class to teach.

I swept the floors effortlessly already accustomed to the chore from having done it millions of times. Mrs. Lanes heels click on the floor and my ears perk up as she enters from the storage closet.

"Well I have officially packed all of the costumes." She points a finger, "and in order this time so there won't be a mess to deal with when we do this again.."

She walks towards the mirror examining herself I assume. I continue cleaning the floors humming quietly to myself. Until I see a frown on her face. "Is everything alright?" I ask. I pick up the wooden broom and carry it to the storage closet along with the dust pan.

"Ok yes.. I suppose." She wonders off, her eyes seem lost as she looks at the figure before her in the mirror. Her small soft hands find each other and she lowers her eyes to the ground. "I just miss teaching, I haven't been around a lot and.." her voice drifts off into the air and I know exactly a solution that could benefit the both of us.

"You miss teaching, so teach. Mrs. lane, I have a class in about thirty minutes and I'm sure you'd love to teach them." She turns and her eyes meet mine with a slight twinkle in them.

"You think I still got it?" She asks a playful smile on her lips.

I laugh, she's an expert. She's the best.

"Of course Mrs. lane."

---

"Honey I'm home!" I yell as I enter my laughs giggling. Sadly Aiden is still at work and will be out late tonight. I remember him telling me in the morning and being excited that he was going to be in a meeting with other ceos.

If all goes well in this his company could go from big to bigger in a matter of weeks. I couldn't be prouder of my soon to be husband. Though that did mean I was going to be alone until 7 o clock, but that gave me time to catch up on things..

---

Four episodes into the office and my eyes are glued to the screen as I toss a chip into my mouth.

God I love this show and just television in general.

I laugh slightly at dwights remark and then jump when my phone starts ringing. "Shit." I mumble. I pause the tv and check the caller, "mom?" I question as I answer the phone. My stomach turns into knots as I hear breathing on the other line.

"Liz sweetheart we need to talk."

"Where? When?" I question. Adrenaline is rushing through me and I suddenly feel light headed. She wants to speak to me after a whole week of silence. Why?

"At my house just come over as soon as you can ok? I'm making pasta, please drive safe." She hangs up and I tuck my phone under the blankets and let my head fall. The soft cushion wraps around me engulfing me in its warmth. I groan, I have to put a pause on this amazing thing and get up. Go outside. Breathe fresh air.

No watch another episode.

Oh you're killing me.

--

After my contemplation I finally got up from my wonderful cloud of warm and comfort known as my bed and walked to my car.

Standing here in front of my mothers door I don't know what's bound to happen. I didn't
expect her to react the way she did last time. What's to say the situation won't be worse?