4

REVAMP
December 9, 2016
Lia

I woke up around six this morning so I could make it to work on time. I beat my face sliding on a grey jogging suit I purchased from ALO and my black Moncler boots. I grabbed my burgundy moncler coat out my closet along with the hat and scarf before grabbing my wallet and heading out the door. I didn't need my book bag today cause the pep rally was all day.

I walked to the Cafe near my house that I went to almost every morning even though I was late, paying for parking or finding parking in New York was no joke and I didn't have time to be getting tickets.

"Hi welcome to Stumptown Coffee Roasters" a waiter spoke as I entered.

"Hi" I smiled politely before ordering their version of a medicine ball and a plain sweet muffin.

I turned around feeling somebody starring at me before wishing I didn't. Dressed in a black Nike fit and a Red north face puffer coat and black timbs, stood Dave.

I didn't even know what to say, he never took his eyes off of me though, making my skin crawl.

"You following me or something?" I mugged and he shrugged not showing any type of emotion but he still stared. I turned back around and payed for my food while the cashier passed me my things.

I left the Cafe and went back down to my house and starting my car once I was close enough with the automatic start.

"Aye ma' you left this" the loud raspy voice called behind me as I was about to cross the street. I turned back seeing Dave walking with his paper bag and my wallet. I sighed meeting him halfway, I'm always being so careless with things.

"Thank you" I shrugged as he put the wallet in my hand. When going to work I never carried my purse just my book bag and I'd keep my wallet either in my coat or my car which was probably stupid but I wouldn't lose it that way.

"I only looked inside cause I was tryna find yo address but you need to stop carrying so much cash on you" he mumbled licking his plump lips. "I have to pay bills today that's the only reason why! But thank you." On the inside I was screaming because honestly he didn't care that I had bills to pay, I was always talking too much.

I watched as he smirked as I peeked inside making sure everything was there.

"I'm not a thief" he said before turning to walk away "Oh and you welcome" he yelled.

-

"Girl a long day is not even the word. They think since I'm the youngest teacher there I'm supposed to host everything. I thought I was gone be able to sit and relax in my classroom and catch up on much needed work but I was sadly mistaken." I babbled entering my home.

"They got my bestie working extra hard" Kayla said carrying the groceries to the kitchen. After staying at the school til 5 checking tests and grading papers, I went to the grocery store because I promised her Charlie and my other close friend Tammy dinner.

"Yes they do" I mumbled locking my doors and setting the alarm before stepping out my boots and carrying the rest of the groceries to the kitchen.

I slid out my coat before washing my hands and getting started on the meal.

I turned Floetry on my Bluetooth than took the steak out the brown wrapping and cleaned them individually before seasoning them and putting them in the refrigerator to marinate while I heated up my cast iron with olive oil butter and garlic.