chapter 8

Y/n pov

The ride to the awards was silent but a comfortable silence until Beyoncé song Formation came on and of course I had to show out with singing and dancing.

"You need to stop before we crash" Bryson said laughing. "Well I'm sorry I had to get in Fromation". Then Bryson's song Self Righteous came on and he went into concert mode.

"Looks like the pot calling the kettle black." I said being smart "Don't get mad just cause I'm better than you" he said smirking. "Say it again and I guarantee we won't make it to the awards."

"Oh calm down it's just a joke bae" he said while rubbing my thigh. "You really need to stop before we really don't make it to these awards" I said smirking.

10 minutes later we arrive to Madison Square Garden and Bryson pulled the car up to the valet parking person. When we got out we went straight to the red carpet to pose for pictures in the few interviews.

Everything was going good until I felt a pair of eyes piercing a hole in me. When I turned to see who it was I thought I seen a ghost it was the Lyon family and a few of their top artist.

I tried to walk quicker but with me being 4 months pregnant that didn't work. When I stoped for a short interview with E News they got closer.

The whole time Hakeem was staring at my belly and I happend to catching his staring and the reporter caught on to want was going one. The next question she asked I thought I was about to choke her.

"Is Hakeem Lyon the father of your baby?" Everyone who was with Empire snapped their heads to see who said that. "Umm....next question" I stated quickly. A few minutes later the interview was over I was about to walk inside with Bryson when somebody called my name.

I turned around and it was Hakeem with his family. "Go ahead and go in I'll be in, in a second" "Alright." Bryson said and let me go.

Y/n: what Hakeem?
H: why didn't you answer her question about the baby?

Y/n: cause it's none of her business
H: so is the baby mine y/n and tell me the truth.

I looked down with tears welling up in my eyes and nodded my head yes.

H: can you use your words y/n tell me I this baby is mine!
Y/n: yes the baby is yours and don't yell at me.

I said calmly cause I was about to snap all of the pent-up anger for the past four months was about to explode out of me if him or someone else said something out of he way to me.

"Its probably not his and she just wants some money for child support and to take everything he's got." Tiana said and and others agreed including Hakeem and I just went ballistic.

"Listen here first off I wasn't even planing to tell you this is your kid so get that straight and I'm not going to take you to court for child support and to take all your money I don't need it me and Bryson are going to provide for my child just like its mine and his and not yours so don't worry about it unless you gon be a man and take responsibility and own up and take care of your child!!"

"So what you got Bryson playing daddy to my child and he supposed to be your new man and shit he probably a bitch." Hakeem spat out with so much venom in his time.

"Don't you dare bring Bryson into this fucked mess we made cause at least he said he would be there for my child and even though he knew I was pregnant he still loves me even though it's not his child and he love the baby like it's his...gco

"Look I really don't care about what your relation between him and you is cause to me you ain't nothing and remember that."

"That's the point Hakeem he knows that's what y'all think of me so instead of hurting me more he's trying to fix me where you broke me." I said with tears coming down my face.

When I turned around Bryson was standing behind me and almost every camera was filming us. "Come on baby let's go in so you can calm down and get seated." Bryson told me but all  of the sudden I felt light headed and weak. And after walking a couple of steps I collapsed in Bryson's arms.

Bryson pov

I felt y/n getting a little heavier one moment than the next she was laying in my arms. "Somebody call 911 help please!" Everybody kept rushing over to us finally an ambulance pulled up I turned and gave my best friend Drake my valet ticket and told him to follow us to the hospital. I hopped in the back of the ambulance and we sped out of the arena and on the way to the hospital.

Oh shit it's about to go down next chapter it will be up by next week  if not sooner but school does start back on Thursday so wish me luck 💋