How He's Dealing With It

All of the boy's will be in their own POV

Kai
I don't even know what to do with myself. I hurt (Y/N), and I never meant to. I've just been in my room, laying on my bed, blinds drawn over my windows, crying my eyes out. I haven't ate, I haven't moved. I haven't showered. The guys have tried to get me to come out, but I refuse. They try to get me to eat, but I can't. I love (Y/N), and I'll never be able to forgive myself until she forgives me. I want to be together again, but I don't know is she'll want that after what I did to her.

Jay
No, my sweet (Y/N). I can't believe I did that to her, what she did was just an accident. (B/F/N) was right, I am just a dumb jerk! I'm so angry at myself for what happened. I've stayed in my room since our fight and cried. The guys say they're worried about me, and they actually miss their little motormouth. I can't help it! My heart has literally shattered into millions of little pieces. I just hope that (Y/N) will forgive me. And take me back as her boyfriend

Zane
I have just been in my room crying, ever since our fight, and have not ate a single thing. Jay felt bad about what happened, so he has had to come oil me several times, but rather than him, none of my other brothers have seen me. I do not even know what happened. That has never happened before. I have always been able to control my element. I love (Y/N), and I am really worried about her. She was ice cold when I touched her. I hope
(Y/N) okay!

Cole
I never meant it! I didn't mean to shove her into the wall! I hate myself for letting that happen. Now she has a concussion. I haven't ate, haven't brushed my teeth, haven't even worked out. I'm even bawling, and I never, and I do mean never cry. Lloyd's come and beat me up, but who can blame him after what I've done to his sister. The guys want their leader back, but I could care less. I just want my (Y/N) back. I love her very much and hope that she'll forgive me. And also hopefully let me be her boyfriend again.

Lloyd
Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why did I do that? I've never cried over a girl... ever. I used to think girls were gross. Until I met (Y/N) that is. The guys keep apologizing for what they've done, and keep trying to get me to come out. The damage is already done. I haven't ate, I haven't bathed. I know I can never forgive myself for allowing that to happen, but I hope that (Y/N) can forgive me. I love her and I don't know what I would ever do without her.

Hi guys!! I know it's been awhile since I've updated, but I've been busy with Show Choir, school, and scholarships. Please forgive me! Guys, be honest with me... please... I've been told I'm a terrible writer, so if you agree, I'll just take the book down. Or if it's just minor things, just tell me what it is and I'll fix it. Aside from that note, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I'll try to update during Spring Break!!
                          ~NinjagoNinjaLover