16:Planning

Taraji

As Terrence's lips are about to crash to my nookie,we hear a sound that both of us groan at.

His cellphone.

"Fuck this damn phone!"he screams,reaching for it anyway. "Just answer the phone,Terrence Howard!"I shout back,smirking.

He really wanted this nookie...

He stretches,punches the pillow and finally picks up the ringing cellphone.

Terrence

I was so fucking close to getting some,it's not even funny! But this stupid phone had to ring.

I was about to "remind" Raji what it felt like to shake sheets. Whoever's calling better have a damn good reason,because if not,I'mma bounce somebody's neck.

"Hello,is this Mr.Howard on the phone?"a businesslike voice asks me.

"Yes,I'm Terrence"I respond,walking out of the room,into the kitchen.

If I'mma put it down,I'mma kink things up a little bit. So I'll get some ice-cream.

I think I had some in the freezer...

I place the phone between my right ear and shoulder.

"We're calling about your ex wife,Miranda Pak..."

I freeze,feeling the ice on the ice cream bucket melt onto my fingers. I place the bucket on the counter,carefully.

What has she done now?!

"I'm listening..."I say.

Miranda

I've been contemplating whether or not I should kill her,or kill myself. But I've come to one conclusion: James will do me the honour of killing her,so I don't have to be the one who dies.

It kills me to see them so happy. They're fucking everywhere! On TMZ,newspapers,gossip magazines,her face is on magazine covers,she's on talkshows,he's always taking selfies with her on Instagram...

The list goes fucking on and on! I can't handle it anymore.

And what depressed me more,was when I saw them on TV the other night at the EMMY's.

He kissed her on Live Television! Their chemistry is more than ours ever was. It's time for me to fight for my marriage.

I didn't give up 4 years I my life for nothing.

That bitch is getting what she deserves.

And she won't even see it coming...

James

It's another typical day at the firm and I'm sitting in my office chair,thinking about all the things that I could be doing.

Y'know...instead of sitting in this chair. All that comes to mind is Miranda's plan. She's a rather devious one,Miranda.

All she wants is revenge and a man she can't get. I've tried telling her many times before,that a man's love is not won over by evil,unless you're living a fairytale.

But she won't listen.

I've got no choice but to comply. After all,she did me a rather pleasant favour last week...

Just thinking about that night makes the hair on my neck stand up.

I decide to take a break on the Gordon rape case and pick up my iPhone 6 instead. My brother,Daniel appears to be online. I exit the Whatsapp app and think about what I'm about to ask of him.

I'm technically gonna ask him to risk being stuck in jail for the rest of his life,leaving his three kids fatherless and his kid's mother without any extra financial support. I guess I could chip in,there.

The thing is,I don't really have friends or relatives who assassinate people for a living,so I'll either have to do it myself or ask my brother.

I end up picking the cellphone back up and start typing him a message. My friends over at Whatsapp know what I'm up to,so should I get into a legal mess,they'll erase all chats with Daniel from their database.

I dial his number and wait for it to ring. On the fifth ring he finally answers.

His deep voice fills my ears.

"Who is this?"he asks

"Dan,it's me,mate"I respond,a slight smile crossing my face,as I think about the day he gave me that nick name. But it became my nick name.

I wonder how this will go...

*

*

*

*

*

A/n: Super busy holiday! I'm so sorry for not updating sooner.

Please vote,comment and share.