Gatecrashing

Tom met Dani in the slytherin common room that night. He was wearing a black suit, unlike the other boys who were wearing dress robes. Dani was wearing an amazing cream dress with flowers on it. They walked out of the common room and to the otherside of the castle.

"It's amazing here." Tom stated.

"Yeah, I guess." Dani said sadly.

"Whats up?" Tom asked.

"Nothing." Dani said staring at her feet.

"You wanted to be here with that git Malfoy didn't you!" Tom stated.

"Nevermind, let's get going." Dani said dragging her brother,by the arm,into the party.

Dani found Hermione hiding.

"Who are you hiding from?" Dani asked.

"I left Cormac by the missletoe." Hermione said.

"Mccluggen,thats who you brought?" Dani asked with slight annoyance.

"Food?" A waiter asked.

"No thankyou." Hermione said.

"Good. They give one horribly bad breath." Stated the waiter.

"In that case." Hermione said snatching the tray and shoving a hand full into her mouth as the waiter left.

"Oh no here comes Harry." Hermione said darting out of her hiding spot.

"Wheres Hermione?" Harry asked.

Dani shrugged as Cormac came in.

"Where's Hermione?" He asked.

"Ok I'm gunna go." Said Dani.

As she left there was a commotion going on. Draco was being dragged into the room by filch.

"Get your hands off me you filthy squib." Draco said trying to free himself.

"Proffesor. I found this boy lurking in an upstair corridor. He claims to have been invited to you party-" began Filch.

"Ok ok I was gatecrashing. Happy?" Said Draco sarcastically.

"I'll escort him out." Said Snape.

"Certainly proffesor." Said Draco and they left.

Harry and Dani followed them.

"Maybe I did curse that bell girl. Maybe I didn't whats it to you?" Draco whisperd.

"I swore to protect you. I made the unbreakable vow." Snape whisperd back.

"I don't need protection. I was chosen for this,out of all others me." Whisperd Draco.