Chapter Eight

School days past fairly quickly and the weekend soon came. Brendon decided this weekend he would ask Ryan to hangout and try not to fuck him. It would be challenging to avoid temptation, though. But he was still excited nonetheless.

It was Friday night and Ryan had to go to a family thing, so Brendon knew they wouldn't be able to hangout. Brendon suddenly heard his phone ring and grabbed to get it. He saw Spencer's contact on the screen and answered it. "Hello?" He answered.

"Hey, can I come over?" Spencer asked. "Yeah sure." Brendon responded. "Okay, be there in 10." Spencer answered, ending their conversation. Brendon hung up and put his phone down, waiting for Spencer to arrive.

Spencer was there around ten minutes later as expected, and they both sat on his bed taking. It was nice for Brendon to have someone to talk to, but sometimes he felt like Spencer didn't tell him anything. He continued telling the very detailed story about how Ryan and him fucked in the bathroom, Spencer very amused by how excited Brendon got that they kissed afterwards.

"So, what about you?" Brendon decided to ask. "What about me?" Spencer responded.

"What about your love life? Is there anybody you like or something?" Brendon inquired, "I tell you everything. I wanna know what's going on with you." Spencer smiled slightly, kinda nervous to tell Brendon. Brendon waited in anticipation.

"Honestly?" Spencer questioned. Brendon nodded his head. "I think I like Jon."

"What?" Brendon yelled in excitement. Spencer blushed and bit his lip. "I like Jon." Spencer repeated himself.

"I didn't even know you were gay!" Brendon exclaimed, "why didn't you tell me?"

"I guess it just never came up."

Brendon smiled at his best friend and pulled him in for a big hug. Spencer was at first surprised but then hugged his best friend back. After pulling away, Brendon asked, "anything else you need to tell me?" Spencer quickly looked away.

"What is it?" Brendon asked, prompting him to continue.

"Okay, well like at my birthday party?" Spencer began, more of a question than a statement, "while you and Ryan were fucking." Brendon sighed, nodding his head for Spencer to go on.

"I might have been having some fun of my own." Spencer simply stated. Brendon quirked an eyebrow, "and what would that be?"

"I kinda gave Jon head."

Brendon's eyes widened in asthonishment and he started laughing. "Shut up!" Spencer exclaimed, hitting his arm. Brendon just laughed some more, ending conversations about Jon from there.

------------------------------

An hour or so after Spencer left to go to his drum lessons, Brendon was dressed and groomed properly, ready to text Ryan. What? He wanted to look good for Ryan.

Brendon grabbed his phone off his side table and typed out a message.

Brendon: hey are you busy ?

Brendon stared at his phone, waiting for a response from Ryan. He saw the three dots come up in about five seconds.

Ryan: No why?

Maybe this isn't such a good idea, Brendon thought letting his nerves get to him. He soon realized his read receipts were on and Ryan totally saw he just read that last message, causing Brendon to impulsively decide to go for it.