Imagine #18

(Requested! Pretty short, but my friend AJ wanted a "growing family" imagine. Y/N is pregnant and Poe is trying to figure out names for the baby)
------------------------------------------
You laid in bed staring at the ceiling and wondering what time Poe would be back. Your father, Han, had freaked out when he saw you walking around and put you on his own version of "bed rest" and to be honest you felt a little useless. The more you thought about it, the more you wanted to do something. Just then Poe walked in and dropped all his stuff at the door. You got up and rushed to the door to greet him. His face was lit up as usual, and he immediately embraced you in a hug.
"Poe!" you shouted.
"Hey Baby, how are you? How's my little boy?" He kissed you and then bent down and kissed your round belly. "Ugh, I missed you guys."
"Oh, our little GIRL is doing fine. We missed you too, bud. How was your day?"
"Eh, it was alright. Hey! I started thinking of names for the kid! Okay, okay, what do you think about Joan."
"Joan? Poe, what if it's a boy?!" You laughed.
"Oh please it's fine, it's a unisex name!"
"Oh no no no....I like Callie!"
"Hey, whoa, when did we fully establish this was a girl??" Poe smirked.
"Oh stop!" You playfully hit him while he laughed and kissed you. The two of you laid there in comfortable silence as he rubbed circles on your belly.
"We're going to be a beautiful family." He said, right before the two of you drifted off to sleep.