NEVER MESS WITH DADDY PT2

(A/N: soooooo my phone decided it wants to go and break beyond return so updates might be a little slow but i will still try and update as often as possible from my computer :3 with that being said lets get on with the chapter)

(p.s. it was very awkward for me to write this chapter so sorry if it's like the shittiest chapter so far)

Ali's p.o.v

I moaned as his tongue played with my clit "more~ please~" i gripped the sheets as i felt myself getting close. "so close~" i begged him not to stop when he suddenly pulled away, i whimpered in want "who's is your master?" he said in a dominating voice i looked at him with lust filled eyes and STOOOOOOOOOP! Now i know some if not all are wondering how the hell did they get to that point?,Why is the author is breaking the fourth wall? And the answer is because she can, well that's the answer for the second one. The answer for the first one however is a little more detailed to say in the least and can't be answered upfront so we might as well continue from last chapter and find out what happens to me from there shall we.

I was scared well more like terrified actually i think the terms death awaits is a better way to describe what i'm feeling because not only is he gonna "punish" me but the daddy kink surprisingly turns me on. I turned to the side and looked and namjoon who only had a smirk on his face as well as the outfit i threw down,handcuffs,a whip, a blindfold, a ball gag, and from the looks of it a vibrator. Now this is where i start begging for forgiveness "please don't master i'm sorry for being a bad girl please don't punish!" adding "master" for effect. However it seems to have the opposite effect because he just smirked and said "yes you have been a bad girl that's why daddy has to punish his little girl." i pouted mad that i didn't get out of it. Just then an idea pop in my head "please don't punish me daddy i promise to be a good girl from now on."(LIES) i smirked as i saw his body freeze up thinking i won i pulled myself out of his grip when i was suddenly pushed against the wall "what the- ah~" my sentence was cut short by a moan as namjoon attacked my neck. I gripped his shirt and tried pulling him away but that only seems to piss him off because he growled against my neck. before i can say something however he smashed his lips on to mine passionately kissing me,i  wasted no time kissing back. shortly after he pulled away " Ali it would be in your best interest not to tease me because i'm five seconds away from ripping all your clothes off and fucking to where you stand do i make myself clear?" hearing the words almost sent me into overdrive i wanted him no it's more like i needed him but seeings as we in a hallway and everyone could see us i just nodded my head ignoring the feeling of want building up inside me. we continued making our way back i think we made it half way up the stairs before i couldn't control myself anymore and from the looks of it neither could namjoon "daddy~ please i can't take it anymore i want you~" (a/n: i cringed and almost dropped my laptop when i wrote that) i said clinging onto his arm. i looked up just in time to see something in his eyes snapped as he dragged me up the stairs into some random room, i didn't get a chance to look around(tho i later wish i did) as a shirtless Namjoon made his way on top of me and went straight for my lips. during the heated make out session my shirt came off as well did namjoon's pants, my bra went missing, my pants were basically ripped off of me and his hand somehow made it in between my legs.  I moaned as we pulled apart "more daddy~" i begged pulling against the restraint (oh did i forget to mention that i was handcuff to the bed) he smirked "tell daddy what you want baby girl"(a/n: OMG i can't take myself serious with this) i smiled and said in the sexiest voice i could make "i want daddy to fuck me until i can't walk, until the only thing that is on my mind is daddy and his dick!~"(a/n: I CAN'T I FUCKING CAN'T I'M LAUGHING MY ASS OFF WITH THAT ONE) Namjoon smiled and said "that's a good girl."

(PLAY SONG HERE)

Namjoon's p.o.v.

I was happy to hear those words and decided to reward her but instead of giving her what she want i started moving downwards kissing every part of her body as i went. I stop at her legs licking my lips as i opened them, i kissed and blew air on her pussy (a/n:nope nope nope)

 ~back to the presents because awkwardness~

"Who's your master?" waiting to hear her response as her eyes shone with want, she breathlessly replied "you are daddy~" i smirked and decide to position myself at her entrance "on the count of three OK?" 

1.......

2.........

without warning i pushed it in and she screamed in pain. i smirked "3~" i stayed still as i let her get use to my 10 inch dick. i didn't have to wait long as she gives me the signal to continue, i pulled back out until only the tip was in before ramming back in at full force. i'm pretty sure Ali's scream could be heard through out the whole house, i repeated this process  over and over going harder and harder each time. ( my goal was to fuck her brains out) Ali's moans,screams,and begging for more were the only things that could be heard everything else was mute to me. I leaned down and kissed her hard on the lips and gripped her hips tight enough to leave bruises.  i pulled away as i felt myself getting close "i'm gonna cum soon~" i stated breathing heavily and rapidly " me ah~ too~" she responded pushing herself against me a few minutes later we came at the same time. Ali collapsed on the bed calming down after her high "holy shit that was awesome" i heard her mutter i smirked and unlocked the cuffs and pulled her into my chest "well i'm glad you liked it baby girl." i said smiling as she nuzzled herself into my chest "i'm sleepy" she said loosely wrapping her arms around me. i watched as she close her eyes falling into a deep sleep.......... JUST KIDDING  i flipped us over so the she was under me "what are you doing" she yelled "if you think i can just be satisfied after only one round of sex then you must be crazy." i said smiling "I'm going to fuck you all night long." Ali screamed in protest but ignored her. THIS IS GONNA BE FUN.

~time skip brought to you by bts~

9........

9........

9 FUCKING ROUNDS we had sex 9 times. i smiled as i looked at Ali who in return was glaring at me as if i just broke her phone(which i should probably get her) "how the fuck did you have enough energy to go 9 rounds?" i laughed as she asked that question "how can you be so flexible?" i asked in return. This time it's her turn to smile  i was the most beautiful smile i had ever seen i lean down to kiss just as the bedroom door bust open.

A/N: never and i mean never have i felt so awkward writing something in my life so again sorry if this chapter is shit. anyway tell me who do you think the person that walked into the room was.

bye bai