NEVER MESS WITH DADDY PT1

Ali's p.o.v ~next morning ~
I woke up feeling happy and joyful(I was basically snow white before the shit with her mom happened). Getting up from bed I walked downstairs and began looking for the kitchen because like every other person food runs my life. After traveling to narnia and back i finally fucking found it. (Listen to all you people who want to buy a house, DON'T MAKE IT AS FUCKING BIG AS DISNEY WORLD! I mean like come on if it takes a good 20min or more to find the damn kitchen then you know your house is too fucking big.) I open the fridge and gasped in horror THERE WAS NO FOOD! it was like he was robbed of everything in here. How does the man survive without food like does he not eat. I walked out and began exploring the rest if the house. I was near the stairs when I got a chill up my spine, you know like in horror movies. As I got closer and closer the feeling got worse however I didn't start trembling until I got to namjoon's room. I looked in and saw him looking at me still chained up. I smirked still scared but feeling a lot more confident, "still stuck there I see." I teased(lord was I dumb) "Ali, let Me Go or you are gonna regret it." He stated as his eyes shifted into a glare. "Let me think.... Nope!" (You should start praying for me at this point) Smiling I watched as he grow more and more angry. "Baby girl this is your last chance." He said in a calm yet demanding tone "yea...... No." I laughed and turn around to start leaving when I heard the sound of something break. Fear rise in my body as I turned and saw that he got one of his hands free and was working to get the other one free as well. I ran to his door and opened it. I left and close the door behind I started walking down the hall when I heard three terrifying things.
1: the sounds of the chains breaking.
2: the sound of a door slamming open.
3: the sound of feet running down the hall.
Now I was never one for sports in school but at this moment I was thanking ever gym teacher that made me run track because I shot down those stairs like my life depended on it WHICH IT DOES. Never have I been so scared in my life I ran into the theatre room and hid in one of the rows. Breathing hard I started praying to whatever magical being in the universe that he did not come in here. Sadly the prayer was not answered as I once again heard him slam open the door "Ali, I know your in here baby girl." he said laughing. I held my breathing praying he left before I passed out. "I need to punish you for being a bad girl~" he said in icy tone. I heard what sounds like a whip crack on the floor. WHERE IN THE NAME OF VIRGIN MARY DID HE GET THAT? I began crawling out of my hiding spot and going to the door when I heard him laughed again this time closer "found You." I ran like hell I actually think I broke usan bolt's record. "HELP HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!" I yelled repeatedly hoping god sends and angel to help. Again he seems to be on break because at that exact moment I tripped and fell. Fucking hell, I tried to get up when I felt someone grab my leg. "I caught you."namjoon whisper in my ear, please someone start planning my funeral because I don't think I'm going to live after this. "Let me go please pretty please." I begged hoping he had some mercy. (HE DIDN'T) smiling he use my own words against me. (the bitch) "let me think.....Nope." I was lifted of the ground and thrown over his shoulder. We started heading to the back of the house, he turned and walk down a hall that had only one door and the was at the end. "Fuck you! Let me go you asshat" I screamed hitting his back hoping he'll drop me however he just continued down the hall as if nothing could stop him. I gave up as we reached the door, he dropped me down from his shoulder but held a from grip on my waist limiting any chance of escape. He opened the door  and my eyes widened; the only way I could possibly described this room is the sex room from 50 shades of grey. The amount of things in this room would scare a nun to death (I'll leave that to your imagination 😏). He smirked at my reaction and dragged me into the room he grabbed and outfit if the rack and tossed it to me "wear it." He demanded. I look down and saw what it was. Not even a fraction of a second later I threw it down on The floor screaming as if it burned me.

"FUCK NO! there is no way in the name of all that is holy your actually making me wear that!" I yelled

"FUCK NO! there is no way in the name of all that is holy your actually making me wear that!" I yelled. How fucking dare he, namjoon looked at me with a blank face and simply said "I think your forgetting who owns you." he started walking towards me "I think it's time for daddy to punish he's little girl." He smirked and pulled me out of the room grabbing the outfit I had thrown down off the floor.
OH SHIT!