01.

"so are you excited?" mom asked as she raised an eyebrow. "uhh a bit, i just hope this year goes well" you said as you gulped down some orange juice.

"i'm a bit sad because i had to leave michael and amber back home though, i hope this long distance thing goes good. we're going to see each other soon." you said as you looked away.

"i think it'll go good. don't worry." she said with a small smile. you nodded and started walking to school. it wasn't too far from home so at least that was good.

*couple minutes later*
"good morning class! so remember how i said we were having a new student? here she is! come in!" said mrs. cooper.

you walked in and looked around, everybody's eyes were on you. except for one. he was just looking down at his desk. probably doing school work or something.

"hey, i'm (y/n) (l/n). nice to meet you all" you said with a warm smile. even though in the inside you was dying of nervousness. wondering if you got on everybody's good side.

most people nodded and others just shrugged. and you saw some wink and smirk at you which made you wanna run out the class. you hated shit like that.

"okay go ahead and sit next to helen" she said as she pointed to a boy with dark hair and pale skin. he looked like he hasn't slept in a while and looked really serious.

you looked at him and smiled. but he just simply looked at you and looked down at his drawing. you sat down next to him. couple minutes pass and you looked at his drawing.

he lifted up his head a little and said "what are you starring at?" his voice sounded a bit raspy and deep. he sounded pissed too.

"a-ah sorry, i was just looking at your drawing. it's really nice." you said looking at his eyes. they were a deep icy blue, long eyelashes and perfect brows.

you looked away, you were very nervous around such a guy like that.

"thank you." he quietly said, "so can you draw?" he asked, breaking the awkward silence between us.

"mhm" you said as you nodded, you took out your sketch book and pencils. "well.. what can you draw?" he asked.

"you'll see in a bit" you said with a little smile, he gave me a serious look then shrugged it off.

you started to draw him, the details, the shading and everything else. you took your time on it as well.

time to time, you'd see helen looking over.

*bell rings*

"whew, okay i'm done! and just in time" you said as you showed him your drawing of him. his eyes widened. "whoa, not bad (y/n)" he said as he kept looking at it.

"thank you helen" you said as you smiled at him. he nodded. break started so you grabbed your bag and headed out. you were about to go to the bathroom but then somebody touched your shoulder.

you turned around and saw two boys. "hey, we were wondering if you wanted to come to our party tonight. there's gonna be drinks, weed and it's gonna be a blast." one of them said as the other one gave me a toothy smile.

"uh, sure i'll come. where and when?" you asked as you nervously smiled. "7:30, at 388 green bell." he said, "okay i'll be there." you said, they walked away and suddenly, you noticed helen was standing there.