006

Mira POV

I shut the door behind me and walk down the path to school.

Last night I was not greeted with sweet dreams. I had a dream about Mister Clown.

Let's just says it didn't end well.

Because there was no Jeon to save me.

I-I thought about Jeon yesterday. And I thought about how much he occupies my time mentally and physically.

It's a lot of time.

Then I thought about how annoying he is and that he's a jerk.

Then I thought that he's muscular and obviously handsome.

All of a sudden Jeon punching the clown came into mind. Just thinking about it made me feel at ease.

But then I thought about what a bully he is.

Ok-okay lets just say I'm very confused about my feelings for him right.

At the least I know I don't  hate him.

I open the school gates and gently skip into my classroom.

"Ah, Eunhye, good morning!"

"Good morning? Might want to tell me what happened last night. You were acting strange."

"O-oh yeah, haha...about tha-"

The teacher cuts me off and I go take my seat.

***

The rest of class went off with the usual.

Jeon pestering me in many, oh so many different ways.

But I don't mind as much I usually do.

"What's wrong, we usually don't eat in the cafeteria anymore because of Junkgook. Why are we going there now." Eunhye asks curiously.

I hurriedly rush in, "I'll tell you later, first let me take care of some business."

Jeon's table is At the the centre of the cafeteria. He spot's me immediately and smirks, "well if it isn't Choi-Choi. I knew you couldn't resist the irrisistable me and come running back."

I roll my eyes, "no Jeon, you conceited jerk, I came to thank you."

"Can you stop it with the stupid nickname? And thank me for what?"

"Only if you stop first and because you saved me from that clown."

Eunhye gasps, "clown what clown?"

"Saved you? I only did what any person in the right mind would do."

"Than...than what about the hug afterwards."

"Is that true," Jimin, part of Jeon's group says teasingly.

"What...what no I wouldn't even in hell."

Jimin looks at Jeon with a piercing glaze, "than what crap is she spouting about you saving her."

Jungkook tenses, but Only  for a second," it's just that, crap, and besides..."

Well it didn't seem like crap to me. And I witnessed it.

"And besides," Jeon continues, "if her own father couldn't protect her, how is it possible that I can?"

"Yeah that's right, her father left her and her mother all alone and he never came back. Ya now why? Because he was a coward, a damn fool who only gambled and wasted his money." He continued

I gasp and so does Eunhye.

That's it. That's the last straw.

Anger rises and my blood is boiling.

And before I can stop myself, I raise my hand and smack it straight across Jeon's face.

Now everyone has stopped talking and laughing and are facing us, shocked expressions on there faces.

Jeon turns to look at me. His eyes burning with anger and fury.

"HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR HAND ME! HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT SUCH A THING!"

Tears spring out of my eyes and my anger rises once again.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING  ASSHOLE YOU KNOW THAT!"

He clenches his fist and yells, "HOW DARE YOU! HOW DO YOU FUCKING DA-"

"DON'T DARE TALK ABOUT  MY FATHER THAT WAY! BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT JEO- NO JUNGKOOK , MY FATHER DID NOT LEAVE MY MOTHER AND ME! HE'S FUCKING DEAD SO DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING!"

Jungkook's face springs into surprise and I roll my eyes, "OH SURE YOU DIDN'T KNOW! HOW CAN I BELIEVE YOU! YOU KNOW WHAT JUNGKOOK , I DON'T SEE WHY EVERYONE'S SO AFRAID OF YOU! JUST WHEN I STOPPED HATING YOU, YOU GO AHEAD AND DO SHIT. I WON'T STAY QUIET ANYMORE. I WON'T TOLERATE YOU! I WILL STAND UP FOR MYSELF AND OTHERS! AND I SUGGEST ALL OF TOU DO THE SAME AS WELL!"

"SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS! I HATE YOU JUNGKOOK ! TODAY I TRUELY HATE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!" I harshly tell before running away.

I run through the hallways and hear Eunhye rushing after me.

I hide and shove myself into a random janitors closet.

I crouch down into a ball and cradle myself. I cry my heart out for what seems like hours.

I don't care that I'm skipping school. 

I don't care that Jungkook's and his gang are probably looking for me.

I don't care about Anything right now.

I hate that Jungkook! Ugh! I hate him so much! I could never love someone as cruel as him!

And then it hits me.

I, Choi Mira, have recognized my love for my bully today.