When You Dream About Them Being Greek Gods/ Demigods Part 1

A/n: this is gonna be so so so weird. I just got this idea last night.

Keyword:
(G/d) - godly parent
(Y/p) - your power
(Y/w) - your weapon

You were reading some Percy Jackson Series/ Heroes of Olympus Series by Rick Riordan while you were waiting for your boyfriend. The clock already chimed 12:00 a.m. but he's still not here. You got bored and decided to sleep on the desk. You yawned and closed your eyes as darkness engulfed you.

Bonnie (BONNIE FANGIRLS! GIVE A SHOUT OUT FOR HIM!)
You woke up from your sleep and sat up. "That's a nice sleep." You muttered and rubbed your eyes then you looked around. "Where am I?" You asked.

"You're in the infirmary room." You flinched and looked to your left to see a teenage looking-surfer guy with blonde curly hair and blue eyes. "Who are you? And what happened?" You asked.

'He looks so familiar. *gasps* is he what I think it is?!"' You thought as you eyed on him up and down.

"I'm Will Solace, Son of Apollo." He said with a smile that make the girls faint.

'I knew it!'

"Some Ares kid just smashed their shield on your head making you passed out and ended up here." He explained.

Just then, the door slammed open as you heard the electric guitar played.

"BONNIE HARMON!" Will shouted.

You look at the guy and it is really Bonnie but with out his bunny ears.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to make an entrance like that?" Will asked as he pinched his nose bridge.

"Sorry, Will." Bonnie apologized as he puts his the same electric guitar in the corner and walked towards the bed you're laying.

"Hi! I'm Bonnie Harmon, Son of Apollo. You must be (y/n)." He said with a smile that makes you faint.

"Hello." You greeted and smiled back.

"Bonnie, you heal (y/n) while I'm gonna do the same to the campers, got it?" Will said as he walked to another patient who has bruises in his face. 

"Yes sir!" He said as he saluted that makes you giggled.

"Okay, let's see." Bonnie walked towards the desk and opened it. He took out an ambrosia and closed the drawer. He grabbed a knife and cut the ambrosia into small squares.

"That looks tasty." You commented as you looked at the ambrosia. "Mhmm, tasty but dangerous to us since we are only half gods." Bonnie said.

He then grabbed a glass and puts nectar in it. Bonnie walked back to you with an ambrosia and a glass of nectar.

"These will heal you faster."

You nodded and ate the ambrosia and drink the  nectar making you feel better.

"Taste like (f/f) and (f/d)." You commented.

"You should get some rest for awhile." He said as he laid you down.

"Thank you, Doctor Bonnie." You teased that makes him chuckled.

"No problem." He answered as you closed your eyes.
~~~~~

You woke up by someone shaking you. You groaned and looked up to see Bonnie smiling at you but this time with bunny ears.

"Sorry I'm late, (y/n)." He apologized as he hugged you. You smiled and hugged back. "It's okay." You said then you sat up with a pain in your neck.