I Need You So Badly

(Some of you wanted a part 2 about why Simon was so upset in I need a break. And Sophie wanted a Minizerk So here we go.)

Simon's POV

Josh: "What did you do Vik?"

Vik: "I didn't do anything."

I walked down after exiting Vik's room to the kitchen and taking a seat on the stool in front of the bench, I was so close, So damn close to talking to someone. And he was the only one I could talk to.

JJ: "Hey Si... Whoa you look horrible are you ok?"

Simon: "No, I'm not."

JJ: "Is it about your dad?"

I looked over at him standing on the other side oft eh counter, his eyes laced with concern.

Simon: "He uh, was the only one that accepted me."

JJ: "What about your brother? He always seemed fine with it when I came over, or you were with me."

Simon: "He just wanted to get rid of me, my mother hated you until she was certain you weren't gay. She use to heavily enforce me to spend time with you and be your friend. I only realized recently that she was trying to get me out of the house as much as possible."

JJ: "Aw Simon mate, here."

He walked over to me and pulled me into a hug, I could barely contain myself before letting the tears fall on his shoulder, I always loved Him, in the sense that he was like the brother I never had.

JJ: "Regardless of what anyone says you know we love you."

Simon: "He. I hate him."

JJ: "What your brother?"

Simon: "No my dad, I hate him for what he did, I hate him for doing it he..."

The tears came harder before I heard JJ back off a little and Josh's arms replace his."

Josh: "He won't bother you anymore."

Simon: "What?"

Josh: "Vik's leaving. For a month or so."

Simon: "Where's JJ?"

Josh: "Probably gone to talk to the fucking prick now."

Simon: "No Josh you don't"

Josh: "Don't what? Understand? He made you cry, I don't care if it was validated or not, I hate seeing you so upset, and I want to do everything I can in order to keep you happy and safe. Come on let's go and get ready at the pitch."

Simon: "Why is he leaving?"

Josh: "Who cares, Probably going to go stay with fucking Dewey."

Simon: "Josh please?"

Josh: "I'll carry you, is everything in the car?"

I knew I wouldn't be able to walk, not now.

Simon: "Yeah."

He lifted me up with little effort, holding onto me like a child as I held onto him, I felt like shit. No one knew about my dad except for JJ, and that's because my brother told him, no one told me anything, and when I tried to see him, I was told I was a danger to him, that I was the one who did it to him and put him In hospital. All I want is to see him, before he died. That was all I wanted.

Josh: "Do you want to get something to eat first?"

Simon: "I want to talk to Vik."

Josh: "After what he did to you?"

Simon: "Josh you don't understand, He's the only one that has been in this situation."

Josh: "This situation where you are so upset you go to talk to the one person that has been treating us like shit for the past month?"

Simon: "Josh pull your head out of your ass. We have treated him like dirt for years now, and all of a sudden he wants to leave? How long do you think he has had bags packed? How long do you think he has been holding onto these tickets? You don't get it Josh, I need to talk to him."

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, Josh's going as well.

Vik: "Be back in a month."

Simon: "Vik please no."

Harry: "What the fuck Vik what's going on?"

Tobi: "Hey man talk to me, please reply to your messages, what's going on man?"

Ethan: "Have I missed something?"

Simon: "Vik please, I am begging you please talk to me, I need you right now."

With tears cascading down my face, I looked ahead and realized he took us straight to the pitch, this isn't where I wanted to be, this wasn't where I was needed. I looked back to my phone to see JJ online.

Simon: "JJ please if Vik is with you? I need to tell him about my dad, I need to talk to him about what happened, he was the only one to have gone through this with his mother, please JJ, I need to talk to him."

JJ: "Simon it's Vik. Is that what you wanted to tell me?"

Simon: "Vik, Please, Please don't go. Please don't leave me, I need you more than ever and I know everything that has happened, I'll do anything just please don't leave."

JJ: "I'm still leaving. But I'll do your fucking video if you edit and upload it to my channel."

Simon: "Deal, Fucking deal Just please."

JJ: "So what's wrong?"

Simon: "I'm sorry for everything, Every single thing I have said, anything I have done or instigated, I'm sorry for everything, I never realized how hard it would be, but I do know now, and I'm sorry."

JJ: "JJ just told me your dad was the only one that accepted you. Why is that relevant?"

Simon: "Yesterday, I got a call from the hospital, telling me that he died, he told the nurse to call me, tell me he didn't blame that I couldn't see him, knowing my mother would have stopped me in some way. He was the only one who accepted me, the only one who loved me."

JJ: "Simon, that was years ago."

Simon: "Please."

JJ: "JJ said he will keep Josh away for a little bit, we both know what he is like with you."

Simon: "No need, I'll tell him."

Josh: "So what did that bastard say?"

Simon: "Please don't."

Josh: "That was years ago Simon, you don't still like him do you?"

Simon: "No Josh, I love you more than anything, We have been together for a year and three months. I love you more than I did when we first started dating, but please trust me, He's the only one that knows. And I need someone that knows."

Josh got out of the car, walked around to my side and unbuckled my seat belt, picking me up into his arms again.

Josh: "I might not know what is going on, but please trust me, I'm just jealous of him. I mean no harm."

Simon: "I know love, I just need him for a moment before the videos."

Josh: "Yeah ok, I love you Simon."

Simon: "I love you too Josh, I'm sorry."

Josh: "It's fine, I'll go set up the equipment."

Come on Vik, please get here soon.