Chapter 22

"Who's car is that?" Tyler asks as a red, very old Porsche pulls into the school parking lot. Wonder who that could be? I think I know...

"Stefan." I answer watching as he pulls up into a parking space and Elena heads towards him.

"How does he have that car?" Tyler is majorly jealous.

"I guess it was passed down through the Salvatore generations." I shrug not caring much about the car.

"Seriously? My parents would never give me that car." Tyler mumbles as we head inside the school.

"Maybe they wouldn't give it to you because they know you'll kill someone with it." I tease.

"Hey! My driving is so much better than yours." he argues.

"Please, I could be a driver from Fast and Furious I'm so good." I smirk as Tyler rolls his eyes. I look up and notice were already at Ric's room. "See ya later, I got to go to history." I walk into history and see Elena watching me intently. Oh yeah I didn't tell her I forgave Tyler last night. Oops.

I go and take my normal seat at the back, ready to fall asleep or pull out my phone.

Stefan walks in right before Ric who shuts the door behind him.

"This week we're going to set aside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history. As we approach Founders Day. Apparently the community leaders feel that it's more important than Wold War II but hey, what do I know." Ric shrugs.

"Sorry I'm late." I look at the door surprised to see Bonnie. She hasn't came to school since her Grams died. She hasn't returned Elena or my calls either.

"Looks like we'll be at full occupancy today, welcome home Bonnie." Ric smiles. Bonnie smiles at Elena and I but it quickly disappears when she sees Stefan. Guess Bonnie still hasn't forgave Stefan and most likely Damon. I mean she really hates him.

I sigh and turn back to the lesson. Here we go...

--------------

"Bonnie, hey!" Elena calls out as we jog to where she's standing outside.

"Hey." she replies, not happy to see us.

"We tried to grab you after class but you had already taken off. How are you?" Elena asks concerned. "How's your family?"

"We're dealing, it's been hard." Bonnie sighs.

"Everyone here really missed you." I smile.

"Ya...I've just had so much to deal with after Gram's funeral and honestly after you told me the tomb spell failed. I just didn't really want to come back." Bonnie shrugs.

"I hope you understand why I called, I wanted you to know before you came home." Elena says.

"I understand why, I just shouldn't.......know." Bonnie answers frowning.

"I know it's been really hard but..." Elena gets cut off by Caroline's yelling.

"Bonnie, thank God your home." she runs up giving Bonnie a big hug. "I know we talked everyday but I miss you. How are you doing?" Caroline asks. I see Elena look over at Bonnie hurt. Bonnie only talked to Elena and I a few times, yet she talked to Caroline everyday.

"Better, it's better. You know, glad to be back. I just need to keep myself busy." Bonnie smiles.

"Well I can help with that. Major wardrobe meeting ASAP, you need to help me pick the perfect dress for the Founders Court." Caroline grins and I admit I get a little mad. Aren't I supposed to be her best friend?