⎡79⎦

Since the fire at the Burrow, we stationed everyone at the Rosewood Mansion. Everyone got their separate rooms unless they wanted otherwise. I set the house-elves to work in preparing food and treating everyone just like how any house elf would to a pureblood family. We went out clothes shopping for the one's burned up in the fire and had the rest of the break at my place. It wasn't grand or spectacular, but it was nice to hear more noise in the halls.

"It's so easy for them to get to you," Hermione had said to Harry as she looked at the paper in her hands.  We had retuned from out Christmas break. "You're bloody lucky you weren't killed. You have to realize who you are, Harry!"

"I know who I am, Hermione, alright?" Harry said in an annoyed tone. He looked at her apologetically. "Sorry."

We turned the corner onto the next corridor when we came across Ron and Lavender. She was literally on top of him as she put on a necklace.

"Lav come on. Of course, I'll wear it." Ron said in a monotone.

"That's my Won-Won." Lavender grabbed Ron's arm like a baby.

"Excuse me, I have to go vomit," Hermione said backing away.

"I'll join you," I added walking away with her. I could see the tears forming in her eyes.

How can Ron be so clueless?

. . .

(A/N: So I've been reading a lot of  Harry Potter Headcanons lately so I decided to incorporate one.)

Later that day, I had Divination

Later that day, I had Divination. Ugh. I hate this class. With a sigh, I threw myself into the chair at the table. Draco was on the other side. He and I were assigned to work together much to Pansy's bickering. In the middle of the table was a Crystal Ball. Wait didn't we do this in like the 3rd year?

Apparently, I had spoken my thoughts out loud, as Draco scoffed. "Thought so too."

I didn't believe in Crystal Balls. They were rubbish. Soon, the class was started by Trelawny. Draco and I were reluctant to start, and we kept our positions: leaned back in our chairs.