Chapter 16- What The Hell Is Your Problem?

Violet.

"I like that on you," Roman stated, gesturing to my attire

"I like that on you," Roman stated, gesturing to my attire. It was the same thing I wore last night, with the same hair and make up as well, but hey I liked it. "It suits you." Normally, I change up my attire every time I compete or have an appearance but since I literally just changed my look so Sandra needs some time to get the rest of my outfits in order.

"Thanks, Ro." I smiled cheekily at him, before finishing off my chocolate chip cookie. Right now, Roman, Seth, AJ and myself were all sitting in catering, getting ready for our taping of Smackdown. Tonight, AJ was in a singles match against Alicia Fox, with Kaitlyn on commentary, and Roman and Seth had a match as well that I would be accompanying them to the ring for, Dean and I would be.

"I'm still not used to you without your cute little shirts and pants, and your hats...But, yeah black looks good on you." AJ admitted, I laughed and punched her arm lightly. When I had first asked AJ to hang with the Shield and me before Smackdown, she was quite hesitant on it, but after being around them for about ten minutes, she immediately warmed up to them, and they warmed up to her as well.

Now all my best friends were friends with each other and I was pretty happy with that. Smiling contently to myself, I watched as Roman and AJ engaged in a conversation with each other, while Seth messed with his phone. I couldn't help but to scan the semi-crowded room, filled with Superstars and backstage workers, to the table to my exact right, sat Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Titus O'Neal, and Darren Young. To my left, Roman's cousins, Jimmy and Jey Uso, Cameron, Naomi and Brodus Clay. Behind Roman, Eva Marie, Natalya and JoJo sat, all deep in a conversation, looking up at AJ and myself every couple of seconds.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, and looked to the door, watching as my ex-best friend, Randy Orton wandered into the room. He scanned the room for a minute, before his eyes finally landed on me. We locked eyes for a moment, and I swore I saw sadness in them for a second, before his gaze was quickly pulled away from me, and he stalked back out of the room. I sank in my seat, a sigh escaping my lips. Well, so much for ever getting that friendship back.

"He'll come around, Vi. Promise." AJ told me, smiling sadly at me...She must have witnessed that whole thing. I gave her a pointed look, and shook my head...I didn't really think he'd ever come around...I just had to accept the fact that I lost him as one of my very best friends. Maybe he was never that good of a friend to begin with.

I couldn't focus on my fractured friendship with Randy, or any of the others for that matter...I had a TLC match with my boys to focus on, along with a Diva's Championship match at the Royal Rumble after we dominated our TLC match. I had to focus on my career, and on the friends who were actually standing by me.

My phone vibrating on the table, pulled me out of my thoughts and back into reality. Who could that be? Everyone I text is sitting here at this table with me...Well, besides one person...