The Talk

As Shadow stands there, at my front door, I subconsciously hide arms behind my back. Rubbing them.

"Hello Sonic. May I come in?" asks the onyx hedgehog.

"Um sure, j-just give me a minute please." I say so I can go clean up the mess. I walk back to the bathroom, hide the razors, then grab a cloth to rd myself of the blood. Once I am finished with the bloodied cloth, I throw it in the bin and head out, making sure the cuts and scares are not viable to the world.

I open the door and Shadow walks in. as he walks in I noticed his eye's scan over my body.

"So, what is wrong Hedgehog?"

I shiver. It's such a simple question, but yet it can bring chills down my spine. Why? Well that that's a simple question, easier to answer then the one asked, it's the though that I will bring others down with me. I don't want to do that because if I do that they will learn who I really am, then leave me. Alone.

So I say another lie.

"Nothings wrong Shads. Why do you ask?"

"you just seem....off, I guess. You're not as happy as you used to be. Not as social, you lock yourself in your room and only come out when you need to."

My fake smile wavers.

'Don't you dare let it show'

"I don't know what you're talking about" I say. I need him out, or I'm going to lose it.

"Sonic you know exactly what I am talking about. Don't hide away from your friends, you family, your brother, me, we can help you. No matter what you're going through we can help, we understand wh-"

"Shut up Shadow. You know nothing of what I am going through, you know nothing of what I feel, so stop trying to," I've let him see, my love is seeing what I have become. A crying freak. "Just get out Shadow. Please." I turn away from him, my back now facing him. I do not wanting him to see me like this, and also just to not see the pain and hurt in his eye's.

I now he has left when I hear him quiet foot falls on the wood, the empty house making this sound echo, and the opening of a door. Then the closing. I wait long enough to make sure that he will not hear me when I break.

Then it dawns on me.

I'm alone. Again.

By the time that though has gone through my head, I am a cry, shaking, broken mess on the floor. Thoughts swirling through my head.

"Why do I do this? Why am I a failer? I can't even except help, even when it's offered. Why can't I be loved?"

I yell and scream these thoughts and insults to myself. I am unaware that a certain onyx hedgehog is outside, listing to my self hate, standing by my door. I am oblivious that this is tearing him up from the inside out.

_______________________________________

Sorry it has taken so long for me to update, its just that there has been a lot of stuff happening lately. So there will also be another chapter up soon. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. And thank you all so much for 1K reads it means so much to me. Thank you all.  <3