chapter 20

sorry for  the long wait.  like i said, i've been very busy. i hope you like the story. keep on with the comments, i love it when you comment.  remember to keep commenting on who's your favorite character and who you want Sara to end up with.  not edit, so alot of mistakes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sara POV

          'it's not your fault i'm a witch." how stupid is that? it's the twenty first century for Pete sake. werewolf slavery of all kind is abolish. people need to get over it. we are one of the most deadlest supernatural to humans to walk this earth. but because of stupidity and power they want to hold grudges. if they keep it up, i won't be hesitant to pack my shit up and go back to Vincent and Nick. a begging grandma or not. she owe me for lying. as i walk  back in the house, angry at his out burst. "it's not your fault your a witch." it took all my will power not to turn around as set his ass on fire.

               i was really thinking about giving him a chance with us. if he can't love my witch part and accept it. then who's to say he really loves me? it was a part of me, it can't go any where so if he hates that part he hates me too, right? so angry i could kill someone i try to stop thinking about him and concentrate on people who really needs my attention.

             Nick and Vincent.

      Jordan POV

          stupid. stupid. stupid. why did i have to go and say it's her fault. so stupid. now she will never help. damn it. i turn to go after but stood instead. she was angry, no-piss. and it wouldn't do me any good to go to her and say anything, so i'll just let her cool for some minutes.

almost two hours later.

            she was still angry. from the way she played with the little boy and talk to her  grandma.  her  family  were beside me along with my dad. watching her. my eyes took in all of her. such a beauty. even much more than her sister. i can't  believe that she looked that good three years ago. how  could it have pass me. i have no idea. long silky hair, a busty chest, wide hips, round backside and long shapely legs. she was more beautiful than woman i've ever been with or seen. 

      my mate

i felt my wolf purr in me.

a witch..

i sight for the last time. i got up to say something but stop and turn when my beta call out to me.

"what?"

"trouble." he breath out.

"what is it?" i ask in a hush voice not wanting to gather attention to our self. i need more time to make her fall in love with me before i reveal everything. "ok, follow me." like thieves in the night,  we slip away without a sound. and into a near by room. "what is it?"

     "the Mint Pack...." he trail off letting the un spoken words hang around us. 

"damn." the Mint pack was going to be our allie in this war a head of us. we send them a letter three months ago and they have accept. they pack to move into the homes i have been building for them in two weeks, now... "fuck!" i wanted to him something. anyone. as if sensing my mood, my beta moved away.  "most of them are dead, while others have been captured but don't worry. the alpha is alright and are on his way on long with those of who escapes.."

     i have to think about something new, i was running out of time. those damn vampires we're moving too fast. bloodsuckers.. hate everyone of them.  looking at the house my mate just went into and my beta looking at me with worry in his eyes. i sighting,  "send reinforcement to welcome them." i said moving back to the house for my mate. forget what she thinks, my pack needs to stay safe. and she and her grandma were the only ones i know. i don't care if i have to lock them up to keep my pack safe.

        Vincent POV

             "Can you please stop looking at that damn picture." Nick said to me as he move about in his office. i sat on the side of his spacious office looking at the picture on the wall. while our third in command, Cameron sat bored as always.  the picture i was looking at was a picture with Sara in it. it was a date, we all went to the beach, she dress in a white two piece bathing suit that curves her body very beautiful with a great smile on her face. i remember taking the picture. she was getting ready to go in the water, the whole day she have been hiding her figure under a big t-shirt. a t-shirt i burned after taking it. i was captivated by her beauty, i wanted to take her somewhere i could ravished body and from the look on Nick's face i need he felt the same way.

         "please stop looking at the picture." Nick  said again, "your going to break your zipper."

                 "like your any better." i told him, happy when i heard the sight. no matter how much he denies it. he love Sara has much has i love her. and we know she felt the same, but she couldn't dear choose one of us knowing she will hurt the other.  But we have come up with the perfect plan; share her. it was something wolves did hundreds of years ago when a female is mated to two wolves. some people might not like it but it was better than having to fight to see who wins the girl. she might not notice now, but she was ours to keep and grow old together with. still, there is a matter of her mate still being alive.  in all my existence, i have never meet a stupid wolf and being a beta, i have meet many. i should be thankful for the stupid wolf.  his rejection led her to me. while many wolves search many city to countries for years they never found their mate, and for those who lost their mates, (him) they wish for a second time of happiness. but this idiot fool, rejected his.

         "sir,  why is it that you've call me here?" Cameron asked. Caremon was one of the many mates in the pack who haven't found his mate. At this point, he was either going to give up finding her or mating with an attach female.

      "we're going out of town tomorrow. Vincent and I, and while we're away i want you to take care of the pack." Nick told him, he was now looking at the picture has i.

Cameron didn't have question where we were going, he already knew. he nod and stand. "i'll gather the pack ready." with that he turn and left.

    "she's nolonger a child. you can't stop looking at her like that." i said to him.

"i know,'

"good, because here i thought there was another stupid wolf." we didn't say anything for a few minutes. "do you think she'll fall back in love with him?" he asked. i loved at him, for the first time in years since i've known Nick, he had never shown any sign of fear before. not when his mate died.  "no, i don't think so." i hope my words were true. "come on, lets have this meeting so we can pack. i can't bear the thought of them together."

       **********************

            we each got flowers from the florist. one of every kind in the shop. yesterday, we made a call to Jordan, i know Sara didn't tell her grandmother what pack she was, and i could heard the questions Jordan that he was wondering why we wanted a visit to his pack. has we drove closer in the woods to the pack, i saw them watching us. eight wolves scattered on the right and i knew just has many was on the left. Nick didn't seems to care. getting to Sara was the only think he cared about.

        just has i thought it would be, Jordan was waiting for us with many of his wolves waiting for us. out the car we go.

     "alpha Nick, beta Vincent, welcome." he greeted, offering his hand. Nick took it but not me. my eyes search for Sara or Kimberly. but i saw neither. "what can i do for you?" Jordan asked. i sift around for Sara but nothing, soon we were being crowed around by many female, unmated females wolves. i pay them no attention has i walked around. i was not listening to Jordan or Nick. then i saw her, she came out of a house with an old lady behind her, her grandma came to mind. "Sara!" i screamed rushing toward her. "Vincent!" she answered surprise in her eyes but happy all the same, i couldn't help it. so i did the same thing i did the night we met, i kissed her. i tried to take the kiss deeper but someone pull me off of her. punching in the face. i fall backwards. gaining back my sense i look up into the face of an angry Jordan.

   "don't you fucking touch her. she's mine!"