CLARIFICATION

Alright guys, there seems to be some confusion and misinterpreting of information from the last post. I'll be clarifying some stuffs here and making final decisions in things seeing not everyone of you are replying to my questions. I do beg for your attention in each and every word I say here until the end, got that? If you can't follow simple instructions, please leave. You aren't here to gain fame and shit, you are here to serve our community, providing them informations and entertaining them with your articles.

>SENDING ARTICLES
I will standardise the method to send in articles from now on. All of you are compulsory to email your articles to your editor and the Vocaloid magazine. If you're uncomfortable with sharing your email address, then you are allowed to leave but let me tell you that editors and the managers are trusted people. Your email address will not be exposed and it will not be used for anything else.

Please PM this account if you have sent in your article because I(Joelle) use iPad and I always have problems in sending/receiving mails, so I may give a false strike. I will try to get my hands on a PC when the deadline is near.

Here is a "format" on sending in your articles:

To: vocaloidmagazine@gmail.com , [Editor A: hayashiyuei@gmail.com / Editor B: awesomemegan38@gmail.com]
Subject: IMPORTANT | [Month(Which month is the article for)] [Position(What's your position?)] [Username]

Format for EDITORS:

To: vocaloidmagazine@gmail.com
Subject: IMPORTANT | [Month] [Position] [Username]

1. [Position(What is the articles you edited?), Username(Who's article did you edit?)]

Text from the article.

2. [Position, Username]

Text from the article.

...etc.

**Please DON'T use documents, I only want to see text in the mail, not anything else. DO NOT say anything unrelated in your mail, just your article, that is all. If you have anything to say or you want to apologise, please PM this account.

>GROUP CHAT
I'm sure all of you are aware of this already. Now I'm here to ask ALL of you to download LINE, PM this account your username, DO NOT COMMENT. Your privacy will not be exposed through this app unless you want them to. I am aware that you need to provide your contact number to register, but it'll not be exposed. Honestly, I would have chose kik, but my phone ran out of storage so I apologise if you wanted to use kik instead.

>ELIMINATION
I did say that I will kick out those who aren't efficient in sending in their articles and those who sent in works without quality. Do be prepared to receive a message. No bashing and shit, okay? If you want to blame somebody, blame yourself. Thank you.

>EVENTS
I'm already in the middle of planning events and as I've mentioned before, one of it is birthday celebrations. Only a handful of you PM me your birth dates, please do so by tomorrow. The planning of events will be discussed in the group chat, so please send in your usernames ASAP.

>EDITORS
Please PM me your email address, I would like to include it in this post, thank you.

>WHAT TO INCLUDE IN YOUR ARTICLE
I will be updating the Jobs book, so please take a look on what you have to do and write about. Please begin your article with a short introduction of yourself and end your article with a proper good bye or see you later or something, don't leave it hanging. Interact with the readers a little bit.

COMMENT YOUR QUESTIONS BELOW SO I CAN CLARIFY EVERYTHING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. THANK YOU.