1

Kymesha in the MM.

Harlem, June 2016

" AS YOU FUCKING SHOULD , AS YOU FUCKING SHOULD ", Kym's best friend Tamika cheered her on as she whooped this bitches ass in the middle of the basketball court.

Kerry never listened, Kym done told her to stop fucking with her man at the current time, Zay but she wasn't listening so she had to beat ha' ass to show her that shit a dub.

She was whooping her real good too till she heard Zay say, " what the fuck yo' ".

Couple seconds later she felt herself being lifted in the air.

" Let me go! Im deadass let me fucking go ! ", Kym shouted kicking and punching.

Kerry was crying a river, but Kym really didn't care. Bitches was talking reckless and when Kym popped off they wasnt saying shit.

" Yo, Kym chill! ", Zay snapped sitting me on a bench.

" Get the fuck off me! You always out here fucking with these bum ass bitches making me look so fucking stupid for being with your gigantic ass ", Kym snapped.

" I aint fuck that girl, why you wilding? On god I aint fuck her ", He protested with his eyebrows furrowed.

" Im sick of this Xavier. Every month its some bitch saying ya'll fucked or whatever. I aint no fucking fool. Im done! Im fucking done yo! Im deadass. So delete my number, don't pop up at my crib, its a dub ", She told him getting up and walking away.

She heard him calling after her but she ignored him. She continued walking and Tamika soon joined her.

Her mood was down. She broke up with her boyfriend of 2 years because she found out he was fucking around with the hood ho.

This bitch deadass was trash compared to Kym like nigga if you wanted to fuck around, he should have fucked around with a bitch prettier.

She was loyal to that nigga. Even when they sentenced him to a year in juvie cause his dumb ass for caught slanging , she still held him down. He was her first everything and he hurt her bad. 

She wasnt gone cry tho. She was a savage, crying over a nigga was a dub. She could get any nigga she wanted. She was 5foot 0inches.

She was thicker than a snicker thanks to hef moms and her Jamaican roots and She was half Indian which caused me to have chocolate skin but a head full of curly hair. She had what every bitch wanted.

" Kym you good mamas? ", Tamika asked throwing her arm around Kym.
She was thick like Kym. She got that from her Latina side. She was taller than Kym, maybe being about 5foot 6inches.

Her best friend Tamika Harris was a Dominican/Bajan baddie. All the niggas flocked at her and she paid them no attention. She was bisexual and mainly fucked with bitches.