Tsundere pt.1

- is usually cold to the main character at first, but becomes lovestruck later.

jeon jungkook

17 years old, goes to big hit academy, smart, handsome, and....

a bit tsundere?

kim taehyung

18 years old, cause of chaos at school, very messy, doesn't even remember what was taught 3 minutes ago and....

has a crush on jeon jungkook.

-

" i mean, yoongi-hyung's mixtape is lit af. agree with me for once taetae!!"

park jimin

small, no jams, has a crush on min yoongi.

"my mixtape is better!"

kim namjoon

god of destruction, 'it's r-a-p monster not d-a-n-c-e monster.'

"guys can you shut up? jungkook might pass by. it will be bad for my image." taehyung muttered as he peeked from his locker to spot jeon jungkook who was currently talking to kim seokjin, probably discussing matters with the student council.

kim seokjin
great cook, student council president for 4 years,a sassy pink-loving mother.

"guys! oh my gosh- myhearteu! i just - shit!"

jung hoseok
happy and optimistic person. dances really well and looks like a horse.

"jung hoseok, this is the 27th time you tripped on this hallway. you're also very loud and it would be a great day if you would shut up for once." there goes another victim of jeon jungkook.

"he's so hot." taehyung muttered as he stared at jungkook, who was giving a lecture to hoseok.
jungkook placed his hand on his right hip and sighed.

"and what are you three looking at? get to your classes!" jungkook yelled from across the hallway.

-
" are you fucking sure with that decision, taehyung?" jimin asked, as he was concerned with his best friend.

"let him be, it's not like he'll die."

min yoongi

one word: swag. enough said.

" what he's about to do might be the cause of his death! do you even know who jeon jungkook is?" namjoon said as he crossed his arms, earning a glare from the older.

"he's just a bad-tempered kid." hobi added as he smiled.

"guys stop arguing! i called you all here to ask for your help,.not to listen for you guys to argue" taehyung said as he pouted.

"what a nice place to have this little 'meeting' though." jin added as he moved away from the cleaning supplies next to him, resulting to getting more close to the one on his left, which was namjoon.

"why am i even dragged in here? i have better things to do!" jin exclaimed.

"you're his close friend right? we desperately need help from you seokjin hyung." namjoon said and jin groaned.

"how do you even know if that kid is gay anyways?" yoongi said as he huffed, thinking that this little meeting in the cleaning supplies storage was utterly stupid and pathetic.

but maybe because park jimin is here, it wasn't all that bad?

taehyung stood up and crossed his arms like a child,

"fine! i don't need any of your help! i'll win his heart by myself!"

"you can't even pass your exams" yoongi muttered and taehyung stuck his tongue out at him.

just you guys wait, i'll win my jeon jungkookie's heart in no time! taehyung thought on ways how he was going woo the tsundere king.