very important

first of all

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO Y'ALL ♡

2016 has been a good year for me, overall, and i hope it's the same for you guys, too.

this year has been good for me as a writer and a fan, and it's all because of y'all and i want to thank you all so much for everything. in return, i promise to write more yoonkook fanfics for y'all ♡

now, i do have a problem tho. i know that i already published two yoonkook fanfics (will publish one so i could focus on only one plot, sorry), but i think i wont be able to update for like the first week of january.

idk why, i just suddenly feel so uninspired. sure, i used to remedy this writer's block by looking at yoonkook photos or reading fanfics, but now, it seems like even though i have lots of things in mind that i want to write, i cant force myself to do so.

idek what's wrong with me. idk if it's my depression catching up with me again or whatever, but i feel so heavy inside, it's like everything's stuck up inside me and whatever i do, i cant force it out of my system.

i hope y'all understand. im trying my very best to get past this stage. i tried writing, i really tried, but it's just not good enough. ive written like a quarter of reflection's second chapter, but didnt continue it because it's not good. no, im not a perfectionist or anything, but i feel like if i continue that piece of crap, the rest would end up shit too and i dont want that because you all are important to me and i dont want to waste your time.

im taking baby steps, trying to take time off of twitter and other sns, thinking about stuff, reading, and i hope all these would help me.

i would really appreciate it if you guys would be patient with my updates. that's all i ever ask.

and i'd understand if you guys would remove my fanfics in your libraries, dont worry, it's okay.

i hope you guys would still continue loving yoonkook as much as before. start your year right so for the rest of the year, everything will go well ♡ do the things you love and always be happy ♡

i love y'all and happy new year ♡

love,

-nikki