XX

Tomorrow

Since that night that David proposed to me everything has been good. He's been working on getting Maya to stay with him and I. I've even moved in with him which wasn't hard since majority of my things were already there.

I finished up some work at my office and logged off my desktop. David started calling me and rolling my eyes I smiled and answered. 

''Yes David?'' I said while packing up my things getting ready to leave. ''What's up baby I'm just making sure you good, you coming home?'' He asked. ''Yes David I am and I hope you cooked because I'm too tired to.'' I said.

''Now you know I can't cook I'm gonna order some pizza before I burn my own house down,'' he chuckled. ''Mhm I'm on my way home now goodbye.'' I said. ''Bye baby girl.'' He said and hung up.

Locking the office up I went to my car and opened it and threw my purse and bag inside. Getting situated in the car I started it and was pulling out of the parking lot. Then I noticed that my car was moving slower than usual. I proceed to get out and went around to see what was wrong with my car. I had two slashed tires which pissed me off.

Calling David I quickly leaned against the car and made sure I had my pepper spray handy in case someone wanted to be stupid. ''Hello where you at?'' David asked. ''Still at work someone slashed my tires not one of them, but two.'' I said fuming.

''Yo what the fuck is anybody around?'' He asked. ''Yea, but I don't think they were over here I guess.'' I said. ''Well I'm on my way over there now cause that's some bullshit.'' He ranted.

''It's fine I'll just call for a tow truck and they'll take the car and take me home.'' I said. David stayed quiet for a moment. ''I don't know man it's late as fuck and you know that crazy muthafucka still out for you babe.'' He said. I nodded like he could see me. ''I know David, but I'll be good I got my pepper spray and stuff.''

''Fine man, but stay on the phone with me till the tow truck get there.'' He said. ''Alright well let me call them and I'll call you back.'' I said. ''Alright hurry man my nerves fucking bad.'' David huffed. Giggling softly I smiled because of how protective he is. Hanging up on him I quickly called Triple A and they said it'll take 20 minutes since they were somewhat close.

Dialing David's number he answered at the first ring. ''Wassup what they say? If you gotta wait an hour then I'm getting you now fuck that-'' David babbled on. ''No baby they come in 20 minutes.'' I said calming him down.

''Still too long and shit don't feel right man'' He said. ''Everything is fine baby I promise.'' I said, but then felt a gun against the back of my head. Tears streamed down my face and I quickly shut my eyes. The person whispered for me to hold the phone up. Doing what they said I held it up. They whispered, ''Tell your husband he has 72 hours to get you or you'll be dead''. 

I stood shocked and scared for my life. ''Baby!!! What's going on bruh fucking answer me!'' David screamed through the phone. ''David you have 72 hours to find me or I will be dead-'' before I got to finish the gunman took the phone from me.

''Now you walk away from the car and drop the fucking can of pepper spray before I kill you now.'' Scared shit-less I dropped the pepper spray and continued to silently cry. ''Good now lets walk to the van and you better not try to run,or scream.''

Nodding I walked slowly to the black van that I just noticed was there. I felt a bag go over my head and I was pushed inside the car. I prayed silently hoping I wasn't going to die. I should've had David get me, but I just had to stubborn as hell.

Feeling the van hit bumps and lumps in the road I realized that we weren't on a regular road anymore. I must be somewhere unknown and I got even more scared. I really hope I make it out of here alive.....

To be continued.....

A/N: Check out my new book Chain Reaction

Votes for next chapter: 180