The Next Morning

hope you get the yuri on ice refrence

~Alex

The next morning, Draco woke up to someone moving around and groaning. He sat up in his chair, and looked at Harry. Harry was starting to wake up. Draco squeezed his hand.

"Harry, wake up." Draco shook. Harry shook his head a little, and opened his eye.

"Where am I?" Harry groaned. He tried to sit up, but he felt a sharp pain in his shoulder, and fell back down.

"Don't move too much. You're in the hospital wing." Draco told him. He tried to help Harry get a little comfortable. Madam Pomphrey noticed the noise, and came to check on Harry.

"Hello Mr. Potter. How do you feel?" She asked. Harry groaned.

"I feel like I have a knife in my shoulder." Harry strained. Madam Pomphrey unwrapped the bandage a little to check the bite. Draco snuck a peek, and saw that it was nearly healed.

"You're lucky Mr. Potter. Werewolves have extremely exceptional healing abilities. I'd say we can release you very soon." She told him. Harry thought for a moment. He was a werewolf. No changing it. Harry laid there, and stared at the ceiling.

"At least you won't have to visit the hospital wing anymore." Draco laughed awkwardly, trying to lighten up the mood. Draco noticed what he was saying wasn't helping. Draco straightened his face. "Why did you think it was a good idea to fight it? Haven't you had enough. I could've helped you. Screw the challenge, I just want you safe." Draco told him seriously. Harry held Draco's hand. Draco twiddled Harry's ring a little.

"I just didn't want it to go after you and the others. I didn't want you hurt. If I let it go, and it hurt one of you, it would be completely my fault. I couldn't live with myself." Harry said. He was tearing up a little. Draco got a little angry.

"Yeah, well what if Professor McGonogall hadn't gotten there in time! What if you died?! How do you think I would feel?! I left you with it because you said you could handle it!" Draco exclaimed. He was starting to break down. "You could've died." He said quietly, more to himself. Harry sat up, ignoring the pain.

"I'm just glad that I'm still here." Harry sniffed. Draco stood up, leaned over, and gave Harry and deep kiss on the lips. Of course, Minerva walked in on them, so they stopped.

"I'm glad to see you're awake Mr. Potter." She smiled. "Mr. Malfoy, you have a tournament in an hour. I'd suggest you get changed into a bathing suit, and go eat some breakfast. He will be waiting for you." She told him, then left the room.

"I don't want to leave you." Draco said. Harry kissed Draco's hand.

"Go and win. I'll be here waiting." Harry told him. They kissed again, and Draco left to go get changed.

When Draco finished changing, he met Hermione, Ron, and Luna in the dinning hall. Everyone had bags around their eyes from lack of sleep. They saw Draco walk over, and they immediately started asking questions.

"Is he okay?" Hermione blurted. Draco sat down at the table.

"It depends on what you mean by okay." Draco said. "He has a deep scratch down his face, and over his eye. Oh, and he's a werewolf. Is that okay?" Draco asked sarcastically. He started to eat some food. He was hungry from skipping dinner the night before.

"Cut the shit, he's going to be fine, right?" Ron asked impatiently. Draco nodded.

"He's going to be fine. Although I don't know how his eye is going to heal. He got a nasty cut on it." Draco told them.