95 -1x03

Klaus had not spoken a word to Eira for a week. She was beyond hurt and wounded that he did everything possible to ignore her. But her sadness was lightened by Stefan being there for her. Rebekah helped too.

Eira couldn't even leave the house now since she was pregnant. Stefan and Rebekah both agreed it was better for her to stay at the house and stay hidden. Eira, of course, agreed because she didn't want anything happening to her unborn children.

Rebekah was kind enough to go and get the prenatal vitamins she would need. Folic acid was one of them that helped prevent neural tube defects. The supplements of vitamins would help keep her unborn children healthy.

Throughout the week, Eira's nauseousness was at it's worst. She would go hours feeling nauseous and puking. By the end of the week, it had lessened and it was easier to deal with.

Stefan was there for her through it all and Damon came over as well sometimes. But, Stefan was her rock. If she woke up early in the morning puking, Stefan through some twin bond or maybe she was just loud and his vamp hearing picked it up, would come to her aid. He would hold her hair from getting in her face while she puked.

Eira was more than grateful to Stefan, but it made Eira think about Klaus. He was the father and he was supposed to be there for her. Klaus was the one that should be holding her hair while she puked. He should be going through this with her. But, he wasn't.

Eira got closer with Hayley and they made close friends. Rebekah and Klaus were getting to the bottom of who ratted out Hayley to the vampires. They thought it could help take down Marcel if they knew.

Klaus, Rebekah, and Stefan were in a room near Klaus's study. Rebekah was looking out the window and she pouted, "I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire!"

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot?" Klaus smirked. "Besides, they were my responsibility. I couldn't have any trail leading to me, and right to Eira."

"Why don't actually try talking to Eira, if you care about her so much?" Stefan suggested.

Before Klaus could reply, Eira walked into the room outside the study. She looked at all of them, but she only glanced at Klaus for a moment before returning her vision to Rebekah and Stefan.

"So, what's the plan to get Elijah back?" Eira asked and looked at Klaus. "The good brother. The one you stabbed in the back and is now with Marcel, who is our enemy."

Klaus shook his head, leaning against the door,"There is no 'our'. You don't have enemies. You're being kept out of this. And Marcel is not an enemy, he's a friend. Albeit, one that is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the French Quarter. But a friend, nonetheless."

"Fine," she huffed, surprised he even answered her. "Then what are you all doing to get Elijah back?"

"The plan is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back," Rebekah explained.

Eira was silent for a moment before asking,"So, what's plan B?"

Klaus smirked at her, "War."

Eira nodded and she looked at Klaus one last time before leaving the room. Stefan followed after her. Klaus kept his eyes on her as she walked away. He sighed once she was gone. Rebekah rolled her eyes at him.