The Science of Deduction

Hey guys!!

Here comes the long awaited next chapter.

I just wanted to tell you that I will be releasing a new book entitled "Blue Neighborhood". It's Nalu of course, but I don't want to give the summery just yet.

I will be releasing it when all the chapters have been written so you guys won't have to wait for updates.

And for my awesome fans that read all my books, you guys know my Nalu Chronicles one. I'll be taking requests. So if you want me to write out a scene for Nalu, just message me and I'll get to it when I can.

Read on. It's a long chapter.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Once the agents learned at least one move, they decided to go back to the head quarters. Teaching them to be sketchy was actually hard work, if watching Virgo wanting to kill herself was any indication.

When everyone was cleaned up, it was no surprise to anyone that they were hungry. The agents and Natsu sat a table and the gang members and Lucy sat sat at the table next to them. They were close enough to the agents that they could hear things if necessary.

Natsu had asked Mira get the food prepared before they got there so they could eat as soon as they got there. Believe it or not, the great and almighty Natsu Dragneel did feel hunger and the embarrassment he felt was unimaginable when his stomach grumbled in the car ride back to HQ. He, of course, hid his embarrassment behind his usual impassive face and only glared at Lucy when she broke out in giggles.

"Shut up, Heartfilia." He had said. "Don't act as if you're not hungry as well."

Lucy only continued to laugh at his embarrassed face and said, "Yeah, but when you spend a year of your life in captivity, only getting fed once in a while and just enough to make sure you stay alive, you tend to learn how to ignore it."

Suddenly, Natsu's embarrassment disappeared.

Nobody but Natsu actually knew what they were eating but they assumed it was delicious since Natsu looked on the verge of murder when they walked into the building only to be informed that the meal wasn't ready yet. Of course, that could always just be the hunger talking.

As they sat, Lucy noticed something on Loke's neck, and on Virgo's, and Aquarius' and everyone else's (shout out to @VibrantCalamity for her comment on one of my chapters. I am also too lazy to type everyone else's name).

"You all still have your hard drives? I thought you guy scrapped it when they took me in."

This caught Natsu's attention. "What hard drives?"

Lucy turned to him. "Do you mind?"

"Yes. What hard drives?"

"There's no need to tell you."

Natsu pointed towards his neck."I beg to differ."

Lucy's hands clenched into fists. "Fine."

She looked towards Loke for confirmation. When he nodded his head, she put her hand out for something and he reached for something under his shirt. A hard drive attached to a chain came out and he untied it from around his neck and he handed it to her.