Chapter Eight

Thank you strawBABY_girl for the cover!

Chapter Eight

"I'm done!" I yelled when I entered the apartment. Jordyn suddenly runs out from her bedroom and yells that she is too and we both have a little celebratory dance party that ends with us laughing at each other. Neither of us can dance and it shows.

We decide to watch a movie while we wait for Casey to get back in. When she does, we bombard her with the fact that we're done.

She suggests that we celebrate and Jordyn quickly agrees by saying we should have an at home spa night. We both agree and she calls Iris and asks her to bring some stuff over. Jordyn goes to her room and returns with a large bag full of face masks and all things beauty.

When Iris arrives, we begin.

Somehow, the conversation leads to Brendan from the coffee shop.

"I wonder if he's single," Casey thinks out loud after a few minutes of them talking about him.

"I don't know, but he definitely had eyes for Alice the other day," Jordyn responded. She gives me the same mischievous look she gave me at the coffee shop when she got me to make his drink.

"Oh really? Al it looks like you got yourself a man," Casey suggestively said, stretching out the end of her sentence. I just roll my eyes and continue painting Jordyn's fingernails.

They continue teasing and it seems like Casey immediately got over her attraction for him when Iris mentioned he had eyes for me, which I don't believe for a second. It's crazy! There's just absolutely no way.

Right?