trente-quatre

IT IS A BLESSED MOMENT WHEN I LAY MY EYES ON YOU, FOR I KNOW YOU WILL PROVIDE ME WITH ETERNAL GRATIFICATION

🍦

frail hands were working to manoeuvre an array of equipment across several areas in what was deemed the kitchen. the head that held strands of messy brown hair, swayed as a faint tune played in the back of the boy's mind.

the sweet heat that permitted from the harsh rays of the sun, bounced off of the tanned skin. long eyelashes fluttered as prominent hips swayed to the melody constructed inside the head.

and the plump lips were allowing delicate hums that were laced with lavenders, the sight truly ethereal to those who casted their eyes upon him.

the smell of fresh foods filled noses generously, an assortment of treats lay carefully upon the tray. the brunette had never felt so much pride, for he felt it was rather domestic to whip up a meal for his sleeping love.

his fluffy sock-clad feet hit the wooden floor as his fingertips grasped the shaking tray that withstood a teapot and a plate of pancakes. the tanned angel was careful to not drop the bottle of syrup that stood tall.

his doe-eyes were attentive, snapping towards the several windows covered by patchwork fabrics, blocking the sweet sun. a smile was plastered upon his soft lips as he slowly stepped into the room that a peacefully sleeping joshua lay.

tyler could not help his cheeks when they burnt profusely, as he quickly familarised himself with the bundle of sheets in front of the red tuft, arms extended as if he were holding onto the apposed frame with everything.

so as tyler stood there with a precisely constructed breakfast, his eyes widened as it appeared that joshua had not moved, still believing the brunette was in his hold - and that was beyond beautiful to him.

those frail fingers placed the wobbling tray at the end of the mattress, his lips preparing themselves for when they would place themselves upon the warm forehead. and when they did, they lingered, his innocent touch sending sparks to the resting man.

he ran his fingers through the unruly locks, grinning as he saw the man stir, a hum tumbling from pale pink lips. the boy slightly leaned down and placed another chaste kiss to the temple of joshua's head, before re-adjusting the covers to fit the man's build.

"joshie, love? i-i made you breakfast, wa-wake up." the boy whispered into the wisps of hair, pecking the skin as joshua's eyes slightly fluttered, his calloused fingers rubbing at them.

as a hum permitted from the waking beauty, the brunette padded over to the warm teapot, pouring the tasteful liquid into a mug. "are you awa-awake yet, love?" tyler mumbled, his eyes snapping over to the red head whose eyes were fully open.