Here They Are

"Sir, the front lines are being attacked, permission to assemble the troops?"

"Permission granted. Shoot on sight."

CalFreezy left the dungeon, the basement, whatever the hell you wanted to call it, to head to the bathroom. He could hear the gunfire outside, hear the screams of the dead ripple in his ears, but he wasn't exactly bothered by it. After all, he had raised an army, a rather proud one to, and it would take much more then just a group of townspeople to take down his army.

He had been practicing for such a long time after all.

He had gathered his troops so many years ago. Taught them only the best. He worked so hard making an army to destroy Callux, and he was finally getting that. The only people Cal had left were these peasants with a suicide wish.

He washed his hands under the faucet, the warm water washing away the blood from earlier. He heard a loud bang that seemed to shake his building, the screams getting louder outside. Hmm, frags, those were new. He still couldn't be to bothered, a few of his people dying didn't faze him. He ran the blade under the water after the blood was gone from his hands, making sure the blade was crystal clean before rubbing the water away with the edge of his shirt. Maybe he should join the battle, but he didn't really my see the point and besides, he just got his hands cleaned off.

He knew Callux wouldn't be there. The young King was a coward, he always was. Running away from his problems. He had heard Callux had fled the country at the sign of first battle, claiming to get troops. That obviously wasn't the case, but that wasn't surprising. Callux just didn't want to see his failure of an army die. And even if he did come, he didn't want to kill him straight away. Save him for last. Make his watch as all of his people die.

Maybe, that would be revenge for his parents.

He headed to the front of the building, slowly walking past bodies and past the wounded who were about to become bodies. He was walking through a wasteland of death, but it was his wasteland of death and he couldn't love it more. He picked up a gun from one of the bodies, him making a slight face at the blood and not caring that the person at his feet was one of his own. It didn't matter.

He walked to the front lines, his eyes flickering over to the opposite team, it being where he believed they would be. He had to admit, they had gotten better at fighting. And this time, Preston had brought Frags, which was something his side didn't have. It was impressive, but would it be enough?

It was then he looked at his team, and saw how they were fading out. His side didn't have much cover if they had cover at all, and it was only then he realized that most of the bodies on the ground were his troops. His perfect, trained troops were dying.

He smiled. He started laughing again, something he did all to often. It rang across the battle field, and he could tell for a second both sides stopped because the target of interest had finally arrived.

They may have the upper hand, they could kill everything he possessed, destroy it all, kill him, but he had still won.

~~~~~~~~~

"Where are they!"

Preston was on the brink of tears, not because he was sad but because he was frustrated and oh so angry. This long faced cunt was the only person who knew where they were, and even after the majority of his army was dead and himself captured, he still refused to say.

"Tobi, Harry, search the whole castle. Bring up the back up squad with you, don't come back until you find them. JJ, Ethan there's still people shooting in the South West, take the rest of my frags and get rid of anyone not willing to surrender." Preston mumbled, everyone leaving his sight and disappearing.