Prologue

Heya peeps!

So I got this idea from reading Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson series...SOME CHARACTERS ARE NOT MINE.

Hope you enjoy it!

~~~~

Look, I've never been the kind to believe in gods or ghosts or fairies or whatever. Oh, and angels too. The existence of above-mentioned beings are not--and will probably never--proven by science.

Yes, science is important, kids.

And yes, I'm a science geek. So what?

Anyway, where was I? Ah, the subject of gods and the whatsoever being real or not. As I was saying, they aren't proven so I don't wish to waste my time believing in them (no offense, really--just a personal opinion).

But when Percy Jackson broke my room's ceiling and caused the pipes to explode, I thought he was my guardian angel, with the wings and halo and all.

Yeah, yeah, I heard you. I must be too shocked about my precious ceiling and pipes--that's why I'm hallucinating. But really, he looked so cool as the monster disintegrated, minus the debris in his black hair and monster puke on his clothes.

I wanted to jump out of my bed of ceiling rubble and make sure I look presentation (after all, first impressions are important), but I'm sure I made the greatest impression by saying, "Get your dirty foot off my 'A Tale Of Two Cities', idiot" and then blacking out.

Yup, best first impression of the year.