chapitre 9

Aiden pov :

i steel can't believe that i'm in my previous pack . I didn't saw someone that i knew and i thank god for that . I think that i'm not ready to face them . Everything is going too fast , it's just like a dream . I wanted this to happen yet , when its acctually happening ... i don't even know how to go through it ... i felt powerless ... it was hard to think in a situation like this .

The book that i was currently reading helped me to calm down . Book are my life , if i'm bored , angry , or sad reading make me happy and relaxed . I closed the book that i've been reading for hours and looked around me . This place is beautiful , there are flowers and trees , the air was pure . I used to live here yet i didn't know this place . I was always in my room , either studying or reading . I never knew why i didn't have any friends ... i guess i'll never know the answer . I decided to go for a walk , suddenly i heared miawing that made me turn around . It was a cat ... a black cat ... it was following me . I was going crazy right now , i never felt soo happy in years . My hands were shaking , i was scared to even touch him ... does he even remember me ? is it even him ? i kneeled down and took a deep breath .

"Tri-trico , come here " i managed to say . The cat runed to my side and began to make cute little sounds while liking my hand . It was him ... he grew up and he became soo fluffy . I took him in my arm and began to cuddele with him .

" Aiden ! finally , where did you go " i turned around and saw Marke walking towred me . I decided to ignore him ." come on , we need to go , our rooms are ready , we need to get ready for dinner " he said . I got up the cat in my arms .

"What are you doing with that in your arms " he said with a smile

"He is mine ... i didn't have the chance to take him with me " i replied a little bit sad " But this time i'll bring him back with me " . He gave me a comforting look . " Isn't he cute , look " i said while shaking the poor cat .

"Sure he is , now let's go " he said laughing .

When we arrived at the pack house ... a maid showed us our rooms . when i entred the room i was surprized , it was really big and luxurious . I puted Trico on the bed and stripped of my clothers and went to the bathroom . I looked at myself in the mirror ... it was soo long since i did this . My own face felt unfamiliar , it felt like looking to another person . I took a quick shower and dried myself . I went back to the room and looked for my clothes , they were in the closet . When you are a guest here , you have a special treatment . Its soo ridiculous . I got dressed in black jeans and a grey t-shirt . I was drying my hair when i heared someone shout , it was infront of my door room . It was a male voice ... i could recognize this voice out of thousands of others . It was soo satisfying to finally hear it . I approached the door to hear what they were saying .

"Where the fuck is he ! i told you to watch over the cat you worthless idiot " he screamed , he was looking for Trico ?

"Please alpha i-im sorry i-i'll l-look for him " a girl managed to said between sobs . Suddenly i heared a bang , just like someone being trown on the wall . oh god ! not again .i opened my door and saw a girl lying on the floor . I rushed to her with Trico behind me . I kneeled down beside her and shaked her . I looked around me , no one was here . I felt myself calm down knowing that .
"Are you okay ? " i asked not knowing what to say . She managed to get up then she gave me a soft smile .

"I need to look for the alphas cat otherwise he will kill me " she said with tears in her eyes .

"The cat is here , i'll give it to him , just go and take some rest " i said . She nodded her head and went down stairs .
As if i was going to give it to him . I went back to the room and lyed on the bed , Trico came to my side and curled into a ball . I still can't believe this is happening . I need to stop destroying what is left of my heart by constantly thinking about the things that broke it. I decided to take a nap cause i felt soo tired . I took him in my arms then closed my eyes .

When i woke up it was ten p.m meaning that the dinner finished about an hour ago . I saw a note on my night stand . It was from Marke : "Sorry , i didn't want to wake you up . You can go down stairs and eat something if you feel hungry and if you need anything you'll find me in my room"
This guy can be soo adorable sometimes . I got up and made a ponytail since my hair was a mess, i need to cut it . Then i decided to go eat something and feed Trico .
When i went downstairs , there wasn't anyone . I guess they were all tired because of the hours of driving to get here . I went to the kitchen with Trico beside me . When i opened the fridge he began to meow very loudly taking me by surprise .

"Shhh Trico! shut up! , you are going to wake up everyone " i wispered with a smile . I gived him some left meat that was in the fridge , i kneeled down beside him and began to pet him ,this cat is adorable . Suddendy i heared footsteps going down stairs very fast then someone entred the kitchen and began to look around , is he looking for something ? i looked at the person and my smile faded leaving place to a shoked expression . Why does it have to happen right now ?. I'm not ready to face him ... not now

"What the fuck are you doing here " he said quite harshly .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there ^-^ I hope you liked this chapitre

Sorry if i made mistakes .

Thanks for readiing and i'll see you in the next chapitre