Chapter 27

Collaboration with a friend. You guys know I can't write these stuff...

Song of the Day - Zayn + Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever

***

A V A

My eyes flutter open as I remember about last night. I smile. It was the most amazing date ever. Not even James can top that. I start to blush about the what happened after our date.

Wow.

What an evening.

Noah loves me. I still can't believe it.

I start to blush. Noah's is sleeping soundly beside me. He is lightly snoring while his arm is draped around my waist and his head is on my chest.

Great.

I mean, don't get me wrong. I love that he's cuddling me but when a girl's gotta pee, she gotta pee!

I lift his head gently off me and I rest it on the pillow. I then take his hand away from my waist and I come off the bed slowly, trying not to make a sound for him to wake up.

As I walk I feel a pain between my legs.

Well damn, Noah!

I walk carefully to Noah's bathroom and turn on the switch. I gasp at my reflection in the mirror.

My lips are swollen, my hair is in a complete mess and I have a bunch of hickeys all over me.

Ugh.

I gonna kill him when he wakes up.

Nonetheless, last night was the best night of my life. I felt loved by someone. I never knew I could feel this type of way.

After observing myself in the mirror, I quickly use the bathroom. When I finished doing my business, I decided to take a shower and then make breakfast for Noah and me.

Because God knows that Noah and the kitchen are a dangerous combo.

I strip and I take a step into the shower. I open the tap and lets the warm water cascade down my body. I grab Noah's body wash and put some on it and I close my eyes while I rinse it off my body.

Suddenly, I feel hands around my waist and I jump.

"Shhh, bunny. It's me." Noah says calming me.

I turn around and Noah has a smile on his face and I start to blush.

"Hi."

"Hi."

He sighs."I was very disappointed that I woke up without my cute and cuddly bunny." He pouts.

I giggle "Sorry."

"It's okay." He says and he pulls me closer to him.

"So... was it okay?" He asks referring to last night.

"Y-Yeah."

"Really? Are you sure?"

I nod shyly and he smirks.