2016...Oh dear

So 2016 was hell of a ride if I do say so myself. If I had to sum it up in one word it the word would be grey.

Don't get me wrong my year personally was okay but everyone around seemed dead, lifeless, dull. It was weird and depressing.

But it's almost over. Finally! :)

I was planning on making a top ten reasons 2016 sucked and sadly I started planning this early on in the year. I didn't think it was going to get worse. But either way everyone (alive) ON EARTH knows this was an odd, anger inducing, year.

So to make my 2016, and yours suck a little less, lets focus on the fact that we've almost hit rock bottom and we can only (hopefully) go up from here.

So here's the four times 2016, no matter how sucky, had it's moments.

1. GIANT PANDAS

THEY ARE NO LONGER ENDANGERED!!!! YESSSSS!! I honestly did not about this until now. While they are no longer endangered they are still vulnerable. This means that hunting them will not be an open option for a loooong time. Even though the Giant Panda is actually known to be dangerous it's still an actual literal fluff ball.

 Even though the Giant Panda is actually known to be dangerous it's still an actual literal fluff ball

2. Shinking

The ozone layer is the layer that protects the earth by absorbing in chemicals. The ozone layer had holes put in it by chemicals we used. Many people feared that there was no way the layer would fix itself. That means the damage made on earth cannot be reversed. Proof that the layer could heal itself was made present. A hole above Antarctica started closing itself. It was estimated that it was 40,000 square miles smaller than it was in 2002.

3. Bottle flip 

I hate people who flip their bottles. Half the time they either don't get it, they do get it too many times (WHO PRACTICES THIS), or it's not even their own bottle. Either way I hated this trend. It was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. 

People started using this stupid thing for charity. You can find videos on YouTube where people will use the challenge as a way to donate in a fashion reminiscent of the Ice Bucket Challenge.

4. Homelessness

Homelessness for U.S Veteran's dropped. From 2010 to 2016 it has dropped by nearly 50%. While there shouldn't be this problem in the first place, I'm glad we are making progress.

If you smiled at least once throughout the chapter then my work here is done. 

Thank you for reading and I wish for a better year for all of us. Happy New Year!