Thank You!

AHHHHHHH SHIT YO

C&B is finally over!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

God damn, this was one hell of a ride that lasted a good three years.

Three years.

Three years...

Jesus, this needed to be put out of its misery...

But all jokes aside, thank you all so much for sticking with my story for so long, for reading it, and sharing and giving it so much love! The community that has gathered from my books is honestly amazing and I appreciate every single one of you.

To the ones who stayed from the very beginning, thank you for your patience and support! You guys fuckin' rock!

To the people who got into this book recently, thank you for choosing to read my series (or maybe just this book) in the first place! You all fuckin' rock, too!

I am happy to announce that as one story ends, another begins!

YES! I am making a THIRD BOOK, that hopefully doesn't take thrEe YEARS GOD DAMN--

Ahem.

This time, we will follow Ben and his soon-to-be love interest!~

I don't have a planned release date yet, but I will be taking a month or two off to plan out the third, and final, book and just to take a break and focus on other things.

But be on the look out for this beauty right here!

Again, thank you all so much for reading and supporting me! I've grown so much as a writer these past years and it's all thanks to you

Again, thank you all so much for reading and supporting me! I've grown so much as a writer these past years and it's all thanks to you. Without you all's thoughts and criticisms, I would never improve on myself and work to bring an entire new world to the table!

Thank you, and I love you all!

And, as always...

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~