Therapy

I laid on my bed as i threw a paper ball up then caught it and repeated. That was literally all i could do in this hell hole. There werent any tvs or games or anything. Literally nothing to entertain us. I heard my cell door open instantly making me sit up.

"Cmon. Youve got a session scheduled. " a gaurd said. I groaned and got off my bed not wanting to have to come face to face with Jonathan. I walked while two gaurds escorted me to Cranes office. 

"Thanks guys." Crane said as i laid down in the patient chair. Jonathan shut the door and sat next to me. 

"Hello paranoia." He breathed out. I rolled my eyes and said nothing in return. "Cmon you cant stay mad at me forever." He chuckled. I remained quiet as i stared up at the cieling. "I said i was sorry." He whispered.

"I trusted you." My voice came out hoarse. "I knew that with the joker id be thrown around and treated like nothing- but with you. With you i thought i could be someone." I bit my lip as i sat up to face him my purple hair swaying over the front of my white arkham shirt. "I guess i was wrong. And i hate myself for it. For being wrong." 

There was a long pause. Although i was facing him my eyes avoided his they remained in contact with the floor instead. He pushed up his glasses and cleared his throat. 

"Paranoia you have to believe me once i did it i instantly regreted it. I care about you i really do.  Paranoia-" i cut him off.

"If you cared you wouldnt have done that. If you cared you wouldve come back for me!" I yelled my eyes snapping up to his while anger surged inside me. I took a deep breath to calm down. "If you cared you wouldnt let me rot away here." I closed my eyes as the words poured out.

"Paranoia your not rotting away." I felt his hand cup my face. 

"Yes i am." I opened my eyes and looked at him. "Im alone, im cold, im in the dark and im rotting away. While you stand high and mighty here. Your position here is worth nothing. You get through life the dirty way. Your worth nothing. "

I stood up and paced around the room looking at his office.

"Paranoia please dont do this.." he whispered. "Please forgive me." 

"It's not as easy as you think jonathan." I sighed as i crossed my arms and glared at him. "You got what you wanted. Why bother asking me to forgive you? "  i spat. 

"Because i love you!" He half yelled and stood up. "It wasnt supposed to happen that way, but it did. I only wanted you so i could get my life back. But i fell in love with you. " his face softened at the sight of me. 

"You used me? The whole time?" I felt my bottom lip quiver as i spoke. "So nothing was real?" I whispered.

"It was real. It wasnt supposed to be but it was." He said. 

There was aknock on the door before it opened. 

" we'll take her back now Dr. Crane." A guard said.

Jonathan gave me a hurt look and cleared his throat.

"Session time is over." He said.