20

NAH YALL TOT 19 WAS THE END I HAVE LIKE TEN MORE CHAPTERS FOR YALL DONT WORRY

"The hospital doesnt have more nurses to cater to Yoongi you know." The doctor sighed as he checked the names of all the nurses again. It seemed like she was the only available one, but she didnt have the courage to face him again.

"Switch me with someone please? Anyone!" She pleaded again and the doctor shook his head before dismissing her.

"Ridiculous. You arent here to make him like you anyway." The doctor said as she closed the door and sighed. It was supposedly lunch time now, but she couldn't find the courage to walk into his room.

"What are you doing? Arent you gonna bring his food to him?" The nurse beside her nudged her and she nodded before taking the tray. It felt so much heavier this time, probably because she didnt felt like it.

She stood infront of the same door she would go daily, but it felt different this time. It felt like the first time she opened the door. It felt scary.

"I.. your.. your meal." She placed the tray of food down on the table, but he simply knocked it down on the floor.

"I think i was speaking in clear and fluent english when i told you i wanted a new nurse." Yoongi glared at her and she kept quiet while looking at the mess he created. The soup was spilled all over the floor and she sighed before getting the cleaner to clean it up.

"I'm sorry. I really am."

"Was that what you were going to say after u poisoned me?"

"But i-"

"Leave." His words sliced right through her heart, and tears streamed down her face as she picked up the tray and left the room.