Chapter 10

Deandre Martin

My mouth erupted with a light cloud of smoke, opposed to the large amount I'd breathed in from the blunt between my fingers. The only sound that could be heard was from my breathing and the neighbors who seemed to the having a fucking blast for the winter. December was finally here and Christmas was going to be rolling around before we knew it. Raising my hand, I took another drag from the blunt before playing with the smoke. My lungs were soon to be fucked, but at this point, I was just waiting on them shits to give out on a nigga. The last drag from the blunt was taken before I placed it out into the ash tray that sat across from me. Grasping my phone from the side table of the balcony.

Thot Hoe 🙄 : Baby, can we please talk about this? I don't want us to be like this.

Other Half ❤👫 : I'm at Sin's. Might as well come through so we can help you with your interior design for your new spot.

Pie Ass Choppy 😂 : Dude saying he gonna fax the deed and shit. How the hell we supposed to get it?

My nostrils flared slightly in aggravation as I deleted India's message from the top of my phone. Precautionary measures were taken, resulting in her number acquiring the block list. The first response sent was to my baby sister, ensuring her that I'd be there in about twenty minutes. Next was to Choppy, letting him know that I'd handle it all with the help from my sister. Placing my phone in the deep pockets of my sweat pants, my bare chest rose as I finally removed myself from the balcony. The doors closed behind me as I made my way into my room, heading straight for the closet. Quickly grabbing a shirt and a Florida Gators hoodie from Finish Line, I dressed myself accordingly.

The shelves of shoes that lined the lower portion of the wall in my closet was organized according to the brand of shoe. Heading down to the shelf that contained all of my Jordan's, I pulled down the French Blue 12's, pairing them with the plain pair of grey sweats that accompanied my lower half. I brushed my waves quickly and showered myself in some more cologne than what I'd already did when I got out the shower this morning.

By the time I headed out the house, school buses were parading the neighborhood, picking up children left and right for their last week. My mind was clouded as I realized how early it was, but sleep was some shit I couldn't get much of over the night. India ; she was the cause of every fucking thing going on in my life right now. She'd be back soon to pick up her shit from my house, but that was about it. I just thank the Lord I didn't marry her ass, or I'd be in some deep shit.

My thoughts got the best of me up until I pulled in front of Sincere's house, recognizing the cars within the front yard. I parked next to my sister's car and made my way up to the front door just as it was opening. Jayceon and Kaylani came down the stairs, dressed as if they were just ready to get the last week over with. Jaws clenched and headphones in his ears, Jayceon sent me a quick head nod before heading for the group of cars. Kaylani gave me a hug quickly before following her brother.

"Hey, I told Sin I would take them to school this morning.", I pulled Bre into a hug, admiring the gorgeous face of my baby sister. "She's in there finishing up some breakfast. I'll be back."

With a head nod to her final statement, we parted ways as I headed into the house. My mind remained focused on what I came here for, but all of that was shattered as Sincere came through the opening of the kitchen, covered by a simple camo dress that hugged her body a little less than a second skin. She sent me a warm smile as her small bare feet brought her body closer to mine. I couldn't help but become mesmerized by the way her hips swayed when she walked, and the glow that accompanied her facial features.