11.

Danny and I made it to the doctors office around 11:45. We waited in the waiting room for what feels like forever.

"This is nerve wracking." Danny rubs his thighs.

"Oh trust me, I know. At least you're not the one who has to push out a human being out of their vagina in 4 months." I laughed.

Danny cringed. "Please spare the details."

"Emery White?" A nurse called out.

Danny and I got up from our seats and followed her. She first took my blood pressure, and weighed me. She made me pee in a cup again, and took a small blood sample.

"Dr. Walsh will be here in 10 minutes." We nodded, and she walked out.

"Hey I have a question Em."

"Shoot."

"Who is going to be in the room when the little one is coming?"

I haven't thought about this. "Im not sure. Quinn, and maybe mom. I'll have to think about it."

"Heyyy, you don't want me there?" He smirked.

I playfully punched his shoulder. "Imagine this. Me screaming while you see a head coming out of my vagina that is all bloody and full of white stuff. Wanna be there for that?"

"I guess you're right, but who the fuck said that I would look down there? That's just weird." He laughed and I laughed along.

"Are you going to find out the gender today?" He asked.

"Not sure. Hopefully."

There was a knock at the door, and it opened up. "Hey Emery, how are you doing?" Doctor Walsh came into the room and closed the door behind him.

I shook his hand. "Im doing good, how about you."

"I'm doing just fine." He turned to Danny. "And this must be the father." Well that's embarrassing.

"No, no I'm just her brother." He shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you." He grabbed my charts and looked through them. "Everything seems pretty normal from what I see. I have some questions to ask before we continue."

"Okay." I responded.

"Do you have any nausea?"

"Not  anymore. It stopped like on my 13th week."

"Okay that's good. Have you felt the baby move yet?"

"Actually just before I came here."

"Wait what! And you didn't tell Quinn and I?" Danny said.

"Sorry I was going to tell you guys, i promise."

"Okay." Danny pouted and rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Have you had any leaking fluid, vaginal spotting, or bleeding?" Dr. Walsh asked me.

"Nope."

"Alright last question. How are you feeling? Like mentally and physically?" He looked at me in concern.

"This is all coming so fast. I never meant for this to happen till I was married. At first I was completely overwhelmed, but now I've come to terms with it. I feel like a giant watermelon, but I guess I'm fine." I giggled.

"Its normal to feel like that. But I'm glad you are feeling okay. If you are ever feeling like you aren't, you can always talk to me."

I smiled. "Thank you."

"Alright lets get this ultrasound going, shall we?" He said and I nodded. I laid back on the bed, and lifted up my shirt. The doctor pulled the ultrasound machine closer to the bed, and grabbed the gel and squeezed it onto my stomach.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. Danny stood up from his chair and stood on the other side of the bed.

He put the probe on my stomach and started moving it around. I turned my head to look at the screen and I could see a clear picture of my baby.

"Oh my god." I quietly said.

"There's its little feet." He pointed them on the screen.

"This is amazing." Danny said.

Dr. Walsh moved the probe around more until I heard a sound coming from the monitor.
"You're baby has a strong heart beat." He said.

I smiled. I was amazed at the sound its heartbeat. I could feel my eyes watering up, but I sucked it up.

"Would you like to find out the gender?" He asked me.

I thought to myself for a second and then looked up to Danny. "Should I?" He nodded. "I guess so." I smiled to the doctor.

"Congratulations! You are having a baby girl."

There was a full on grin on my face. I would've been good with either gender, but I've been dreaming of having a girl ever since I was little. The thought of dressing her up and doing cute hairstyles with her hair makes me so happy.

I turned to Danny. "How do you feel Uncle Danny?" I laughed to myself because of the Full House reference.

"Happier than ever."

When we arrived home, I immediately went to my room and took the ultrasound picture out of my bag. I smiled while I was looking at it. She was going to be perfect. My perfect like girl. I took the picture and pinned it onto my cork board.

I felt my phone vibrate in my hand. I looked at the screen and I saw that I had a message from someone that I never wanted the see, talk to, or breathe the same air he breathes ever again... Will.

From Will: I miss you so much. Its been way too long.

I delete the message and closed my phone.
I put my phone on my bed and went into my bathroom. I stripped down, and ran a nice hot bath. I stepped into the tub, and immediately felt relaxed with the hot warm touching my skin. What a day it has been.
****
Thank you so much for over 100 views! You don't know how happy that makes me. I thought that nobody was going to read my story, but I was wrong. I hope you guys are liking the story as much as I enjoy writing it. Love you lots 😘
AND CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT KENDALL'S AND JORDAN'S NEW YEARS KISS???!!!