Chapter 1

-Kelsey's POV-

*FLASHBACK*

I had just gotten out of the shower and i was putting on clothes. When i was done, a loud know came at the door. I opened the door and Justin stood there with his eyes filled with fury and anger. It kind of scared me.

"What's this?" He asked harshly pulling out his phone and showing me a picture of Nial Horan hugging me at a party as i was leaving.

"H-he was just saying g-goodbye." I stepped back when he moved closer.

"If it was nothing, why are you stuttering? Were you cheating on me??" I gulped.

"No i swear Justin!" Pain filled me when his hand came across my face.

"Maybe it's time that i show you that you're mine and only mine."

He pulled me close to him and roughly kissed me. He pushed me hard against the wall and forced his tongue down my throat. I've never seen this side of him before. Someone who was so aggressive. Tears rolled down my cheek and he began kissing my neck, harshly. I let out a faint cry when he bit down hard on my neck. He smirked and looked at me with those full-of-hatred eyes.

"You're mine forever. Got it?" He whispered in my ear. All i could do was nod.

"Good. That better not happen again or else." I slid down the wall and covered my face with my hands after he left my room.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Kelsey!" Justin called from downstairs. I placed my diary back in between my mattress and ran down the steps.

"Y-yes Justin?" He smiled when he seen me.

"Hey baby. My friends are coming over so i need you to clean the place up for them" he turned his back on me and i rolled my eyes. 'Can't you do it yourself?' He quickly turned around and his facial expression became stern.

"Im sorry what was that?" I swallowed the saliva that built up in the back of my throat.

"N-nothing." I looked down to the ground. He lifted my chin up and made me look into his eyes.

"You will listen to me while they're here or you'll be in serious trouble. Am i understood?" I nodded my head.

"Y-yes."

"Yes what??" He spat.

"Yes s-sir." He smirked and kissed my forehead.

"That's my babygirl. Now. Go get started. I gotta go to the store. Do not leave this house. I'll be back in 10 minutes." I nodded and began cleaning the livingroom as he grabbed his coat and walked out the door. My phone vibrated when i made it to the kitchen.

From: Nial :)

To: Kelsey

Hey sweetheart :)

I smiled at the message and replied.

From: Kelsey

To: Nial :)

Hey blondie wassup :)

I cleaned up the kitchen counters, then swept the floor as i waited for a reply back from him.

From: Nial :)

To: Kelsey

Ntm just hanging out with the lads :) what r u doing?

From: Kelsey

To: Nial :)

Cleaning the house :/

From: Nial :)

To: Kelsey

Ooh fun :p haha

I laughed.

"What's so funny? I didn' t think it was amusing to clean the kitchen." I quickly turned around to see Justin coming through the front door. My mouth became dry and i tried to hide my phone behind my back. He moved closer to me.

"Nothing." I managed to get out. He glared at me and i watched as his eyes turned black. He snatched my phone from my hand and read the messages. His nostrils flaired and he stiffened. I flinched when he threw my phone across the room.

"Nothing? NOTHING??" He slapped me hard across my left cheek and i fell to the floor. I held myself up by my elbow.

"You call texting another guy NOTHING??" He yelled and kicked me in the ribs.

"Justin I-I'm sorry." I cried in pain. He hovered me and smirked.

"We'll talk more about this later. The boys are coming. Get up and get ready." He lifted me up by my hair and pushed me towards the staircase.

I ran up the stairs, wiped my eyes as i entered my room, and locked the door. I went to my closet, pulled out a red dress that falls just below my knees, and grabbed my black flats. I stripped down and pulled the dress over my head. I slipped my flats on and went to the mirror. I lightly felt my cheek and pain surged through me again. I put on foundation to try to cover up any bruises, then eyeshadow, mascara, and lipgoss. Justin hates it when i wear lipstick so he makes me wear lipgloss or none at all.

I fixed my hair and then went back downstairs. Justin stood at the end of the staircase and grinned when he seen me come down.

"You look great, babygirl." He pulled me close to his body and pressed his lips firmly onto mine. He pulled on my bottom lip asking for entrance, but i pressed my lips together, refusing. He got aggravated and moved his hands to my ass. He squeezed and i gasped. He took advantage and stuck his tongue down my throat. He smirked in the kiss which lasted for about 2 minutes. He finally pulled away and looked at me sternly.

"Next time, kiss me back got it?" I nodded and then the doorbell rang.

"They're here. Remember what i said earlier." He opened the door and in walked Ryan Butler and Chaz Somers.

"Hey guys." Justin smiled and all three headed into the kitchen. 'Wish me luck.'