Chapter 20

New chapter! :)

Slideshow of the characters over there! Check it out! :) ------------>

* I did have a slideshow at the side...but for some reason it won't work :/ hmm so I'm wondering how to add another....and if any of you know I would be very grateful :)

Hope you enjoy! :)

*************************************************************************

CHAPTER 20

“I’m hungry!”  Evan whines pouting and rubbing his flat stomach..

“Yeah! Me too!” Tom mimics his older brother finding it amusing.

I roll my eyes but lightly smirk at Evan’s childish behaviour...

“Pleeassee can we stop somewhere...I’m dying of starvation here!” Evan whines again looking at Chris hopefully.

“Dude......it’s been like half an hour...can’t you just wait?” I shake my head kinda amused.

“Nooo...I Can’t!” Evan pouts frowning at me and I bit my lip to hold back a laugh...

“Cwris!....pwease can we stop!?” Tom pleads too, pouting just like Evan and Evan grins at Tom high-fiving him as he knows no one can say no to Tom’s adorable little face....

Chris sighs overdramatically “Alright” He says and Tom cheers making me chuckle..

Chris pulls up into a service station off the motorway; it’s kinda small with petrol pumps on the outside and a small rectangular building meters away from the car and from what I can see...only a few people in...

“Finally!” Evan says before jumping out the car leaving Tom to wiggle in his seat wanting to be released so I unbuckle him and he jumps out the car too running after Evan who stops allowing Tom to climb up onto his back and then takes off running again towards the store...

I laugh quietly at their behaviour and climb out also along with Chris and Seth and we make out way to the store in a more ‘normal’ fashion.

I notice once we enter, Tom and Evan are already down the sweets isle and Tom is grabbing basically anything he can reach.

I chuckle slightly under my breath shaking my head as I make my way towards him.

He grins up at me, shoving the sweet packets into my arms and I laugh lightly as he turns and runs off to find Evan.

I smile and place a few of the sweet packets back, only leaving two which I know tom will like and then go find the others....

“DUDE! You can’t do that!” I hear Evan’s voice before I see him.

“Urr I think you’ll find I just did!” Chris’s voice shouts back clearly amused...

Oh no.....

I walk around the corner of the isle to see Evan glaring up at Chris, only like an inch or so between them in height difference and Chris smirking...

“Guys! What the hell are you doing know!? Jeeze you act worse that Tom!” I come up behind them crossing my arms across my chest feeling like a flippin mother to these idiots....