Chapter 23~Appearance

(Y/N) POV

After that conversation with Fresh of how to love, he was always blushing for some reason. I knew he was staying with me for awhile since Error was trying to kill him or something, when he gets close to me he would always blush. I was getting a bit worried about him so I asked if everything was going already for him, "I-I'm fine, I just need to rest...yeah that's it." he was nervous for some reason. "Um...okay, I only have my bedroom so I don't mind if you use it." he nod then rushed outside of the library. I was thinking to myself a bit, I was able to get Fresh memories back with a kiss on the teeth so does that mean if I want anyone to get the memories of me back then I could probably do that.

Then suddenly I felt an uneasy presents in an AU, I quickly looked through the books then found it in Underswap. I flipped through the pages, nothing has change so I made a portal into Underswap. I was in the snowy forest looking through the trees everything was fine, I didn't understand what happened back in the library maybe it was a mistake or something else...I just need to keep a close eye on Underswap then. I went back into the library, then I saw Fresh "Hello Fresh." I smiled. "Hi (Y/N), I just want to tell you Error isn't mad anymore so I'll be leaving. Thanks for everything." he opened a portal then left. "Bye..." after Fresh left I continuously checked on Underswap. As I kept on going into that AU everything was fine, what was wrong at this AU. I was getting a bit nervous, was this a mistake...or was it something, it's still a mystery to me now. I better check on Blue or everyone right now in that AU. I don't want certain people to see me I just want to see Blue, that's all.

Blue POV

I found a strange book from the library in Snowdin, I headed back home. I was walking upstairs until I heard Papyrus call for me, "Sans!" I stopped. "Yes brother?" I turned around. "When I'm done with work, maybe I could have the time to bring you some spider doughnuts specially for you that Muffet made." I nod, I walked into my room then tripped on my scarf. The book fell to the ground with pages flying everywhere, "Oh no! I better clean this up..." then all of a sudden the fallen pages started to fly up then it started to form something. Soon a really pretty lady appeared with a blue jacket, a plain shirt underneath, jeans, and slippers. "You called?" I was a bit scared. "W-Who are you?! How did you get here?!" I was a bit terrified. "Sorry to come here unexpectedly, I'm (Y/N)...oh goodness you have such a mess here let me clean it for you." she then used some sort of powers to clean up the mess. "Woah! That's pretty useful!" she nod. "So you're Blue right?" I nod. "How do you know me?"

"I'm one of the guardians of the AU's, the caretaker!" I was amazed. "Really?" she nod. "One question though how are you able to do that?" she giggled. "It's a long story..." I gasped. "I love stories! Tell me!" she started to tell everything to me...how she became one of the guardians, then I started to tell stories about me. I drew down some pictures, "And now I'm trying to join the Royal Guard!" I was drawing down me and Papyrus. "That's neat...so what are you drawing there?" she looked at my drawing. "Oh that's my brother! He left earlier to do something." I smiled. "So how is he?" she smiled. "Oh he's super tall, he's lazy and sleeps all the time. Also he's really kind and will always help!" I smiled. "What's is name?" I heard footsteps coming to my room. "Papy-" I turned around to see him. "Oh brother! Let me intro-" then he grabbed (Y/N) by the shirt smashing her head onto the wall. "BROTHER!?"

(Y/N) POV

"Wow...that's a strong grip you have there buddy..." that 1 HP isn't helping me much. "You think so? There aren't a lot of humans I can practice my punches..." then Blue came. "Papyrus! What are you doing?! You're hurting her!" I can feel blood running down my head. "Come one bro, look she's fine." I nod. "He cracked your skull open!?" Blue yelled. "So now lil girl, why don't you tell us why I see you behind the trees of Snowdin? Observing us from afar?" I stick out my tongue. "If I told you then you won't believe me." I moved my feet up to his torso to move him away a bit. "You two are unbelievable!?"

"Just tell me it, you brat." I giggled. "Oh I almost forgot I could do this..." I snapped my fingers then teleported beside him. "I will tell you but you most likely won't believe me..." he shrug. "So I'm one of the guardians of the AU's, the caretaker. I have a library that has everything about every AU, then I got this strange feeling in one of the AU's, it was from this AU so I kept on checking on this AU but found nothing wrong. So continued checking on this AU if there was any problems." he giggled. "You? A-" I stopped him. "I'm a new guardian if you want proof ask Ink, now stop being mean...do you think I'm going to hurt Blue? If so, then I won't have your trust so excuse me I'm leaving!" I snapped my fingers then went back into my library. "Rude much..." I mumbled, I went into the bathroom cleaning the blood off my face then bandage the side of my head. I could see the blood got through several layers of the bandage, my heal maxed out now I can take it off. I walked back into the library, as I walked around I noticed a keyhole on the front of the bookshelf I haven't noticed before...strange...