CHAPTER 15

Hey dudes, merry New Year! Hope y'all had a gr8 1. 

I've been focusing on my other stories instead of this one and ain't even sorry. 

Here goes another chapter~ Btw I just read through this story again and am VERY surprised you guys have gotten this far. It's gradually gotten better- but still sucks ass. 

Thanks  :) 

_______________________

The club was planning something. A very dangerous something. All the members were at the house, gearing up with guns, knives and incredibly pissed off expressions. I gathered the clothes needed for my dad and walked up to Ripper who was sitting at the table, smoking. The man hadn't contacted me for the two days I was at the hospital, and hadn't even answered my calls or texts. To say I was angry was to put it mildly. 

"What's going on?" 

His gaze barely moved from the door. "Club business" 

I bent down in front of him, forcing him to look at me. "What's going on?" My tone gave him no room to not answer. I was fuming and a little hurt that he couldn't even talk to me- so much for being his 'everything'. 

Relationships were based on trust and communication- something he had been great at until now. 

Ripper ran a hand through his hair roughly, flicking on some shades and throwing his cigarette in the ash tray. "We're going on a hit. One that makes sure none of the Reaper's Riders will ever fuck with us again" 

"When were you going to tell me this? Were you?" 

He stood and walked past me, jerking his head to all the members to get out. When they all left, Ripper turned to me. "I wasn't going to tell you. This is dangerous and I didn't want you worrying" 

I scoffed, "And then coming back after a week with wounds and no contact with me would be better?" 

"Yes! You've got to focus on your dad and not me" 

I whacked him with the bag, eyes watering. " Do you think I could love you an not worry about you? I have never told a man that I loved him- so you're it for me. My intended first and last love. Don't tell me not to care, especially if you might not come back" 

He stood still for a moment, processing my revelation. Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me to him, face so close I could kiss him. 

"I love you Corin Kane and I will come back. But I have to go. Care about me sugar, but don't worry too much. I'll always come back if it's for you" 

My eyes watered, tears spilling over before I could stop them. Ripper pulled me tight, mouth over mine in a mournful goodbye. 

"I don't want you to go" I murmured, breaking the silence. Ripper kept his shades on and nodded, letting me go. 

"Neither do I sugar" 

I turned away from him and walked out the door, deciding to say goodbye to all the other members I knew. Deadeye and Beast were sitting on the steps, watching the club members all get ready. 

I gave Deadeye a hug, smiling when he relaxed. "Come back okay pops?" Deadeye gave me a look, but nodded briskly. I turned to the idiot that was in love with my best friend. He just glared at me, as if it was my fault he wasn't with her. 

"You better come back for Bianca. And when you do, you are going to grovel and beg for her forgiveness and one more chance- then you are going to treat her like the fucking queen she is. If you don't, I'll castrate you with a butter knife and shove your balls up your ass"