12.

After my relaxing bath, I put on some sweats, and laid down on my bed. I scrolled through my Netflix, and decided on a sappy love movie.
My eyes started to get dreary, and I closed them. Within seconds I fell asleep.
_____
"Em?" I felt someone shake me.
I groaned. "What time is it?" My eyes were still closed.
"It's 8 o'clock." I heard Quinn say.
I opened my eyes. "Ugh I've been asleep for like 5 hours."
"Do you still want to go out tonight?" She asked me.
"Maybe you and Danny should have a date night. I'm too tired to go out, but definitely another time."
"You sure babe?"
"Very sure. You and Danny should have a romantic night tonight. Sleepover at his, I don't care."
Quinn hugged me. "You're the best."
Quinn left my room, and I slowly got out of my bed. I went to the kitchen and made myself a grilled cheese that I've been craving for the longest time.
"Oooo can I have a bite?" Quinn came up from behind me.
"Bitch, no. It's mine."
Quinn made a sad face.
"Oh guess what." I said.
"What?"
"I feel like the shittiest friend ever for not telling you this sooner, but I have some news."
"Wait, did you find out the gender?"
I smiled and nodded.
"Tell me!" Quinn excitedly said,
"Well first things first, this morning I felt the baby move."
"Wow. I can't believe you didn't tell me. I feel so offended." Quinn jokingly said.
"Well you were out of the apartment before I got dressed."
"True. So tell me the gender!"
"It's a girl."
Quinn's eyes got huge in excitement. "Really!"
I nodded.
Quinn smiled big, and came to give me a big hug. "I'm so happy for you."
I hugged her back. "Thank you. I'm so excited to have a girl."
"Bro I'm excited to spoil her." She pulled away from the hug. "Auntie Q. Sounds great."
I laughed. "So where are you guys going for dinner?"
"Danny said that he was going to surprise me, so I don't know."
"I'm so happy for you guys, you know that?"
"Awe really?"
"Mhm." I nodded.
The door flinged open. "Guess who's here!"
"Oh I don't know. Who are you?" I sarcastically said.
"Hey babe." Quinn walked up to Danny and kissed him on the lips.
Danny kissed her back, then took her hand and twisted her around. "Damn woman. You look so hot, as always." Danny smirked.
Quinn blushed. "Stop making me all flushed. I'm going to go grab my bag." Quinn walked to her bedroom.
"So why aren't you coming with us?" Danny asked me.
"Too tired."
"That's a shame. I wanted you to join us."
"Danny! You are gross! I do not want to join you and Quinn in your sexual activities tonight." I joked.
"You are so annoying."
"I'm ready to go!" Quinn said as she walked into the kitchen.
"Bye sis." He kissed me on the cheek, and turned to Quinn. "Let's go."
"Bye Em." I waved to her, and they walked out.
I went back into my bedroom and tried to go back to sleep. I heard my buzzer go off 5 minutes into my sleep. Quinn probably forgot her keys to get back in later on. I got up from my bed and let her in. There was a knock at the door. Why the hell was she knocking? The door was unlocked.
"It's open!" I yelled from the kitchen. I decided to make myself some pasta because I was hungry.
I heard the door open then close.
"Did you forget your key?" I said.
I put water in the pot, and put it on the stove. "Emery?"
I looked to my side. "What the fuck are you doing here!?" I yelled.
"Emery... you're pregnant."
I looked down at my stomach. Shit. "Why do you care? Get the fuck out of my apartment!"
"Shit." He said.
"What?"
He walked closer to me. "I messed up. I'm sorry."
"Leave me alone." I pushed him away.
"I want to be in the baby's life. It needs to have a father."
"What!?" I started hysterically laughing. "You are not the fucking father, Will."
He walked back. "I- I'm not?"
"No Will, you're not! Now what the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled.
"I miss you, but I see that you are dealing with something."
"Well I don't miss you, Will. You cheated on me. I don't even know why you are trying."
"Everyone makes mistakes Em. I was really drunk, and it was only a one time thing. I just wanted to apologize."
"If I accept your apology, will you leave me alone?" I don't think I could ever really forgive Will. He hurt me so much.
"Yes."
"Fine then. I accept your apology." I only said this because I wanted him to leave.
Will sighed. "Are you happy Em?"
"With you leaving me alone? Yes, very." I put a hand on my hip.
"I mean with the guy you're with. Are you happy?"
"Yes." I lied. I can't tell him that the father of the baby was a one night stand and I decided not to tell him about the baby.
"Okay." He put his hands in his pockets. "Well I guess I'll go then."
I nodded. "Nice seeing you, I guess." I walked him to the door, and opened it for him.
He stepped out and turned around. "Bye Em."
"Bye." I said then closed the door. What the actual fuck just happened?
I went back to the kitchen and put pasta in the boiling water. Then I went to go sit down on the couch and took out my phone. 7 missed calls from Quinn and 3 texts from her.
From Quinn: Emery!!! Fucking call me back!!
From Quinn: Where the hell are you??!! I've been trying to reach you for the last 15 minutes.
From Quinn: Danny is in the hospital!!
Danny is in the hospital? The the hell happened? I call Quinn back.
"Quinn? What the hell happened?" I said immediately when she picked up.
"We were in an accident." She was crying. "I don't know what wrong. They won't let me see him." She sobbed.
"Are you at Mercy hospital? I'm coming right now."
"Yes I am. Please hurry."