Chapter Three

Jaylyn's POV

"Jaylyn, come to my office." My father says to me as I enter the kitchen, Friday after school.

"Ok," I follow him to his office and he motions towards one of the chairs.

"So the boys were talking to your mom and I earlier today." Dad starts. "They were mentioning that they wanted to share a bedroom since they were all so close, the only problem is none of their rooms are big enough. So we came up with the idea of breaking down one wall and and forming one bedroom out of two rooms. The only issue is Ravens room is the biggest and we have an open loving area next to it on the right and your room to the left. So we thought long and hard about it." Yeah right. "And thought why not knock down the wall between yours and Ravens room and bam one large bedroom. This of course means you'll have to move out of that room."

"So where will I stay?" I question. "One of the boys bedrooms?"

"No, don't be silly." He laughs.

"One of the guest rooms?"

"We need those for guests."

"So where will I stay?"

"Well, once again we thought long and hard about this." Once again I highly doubt it. "And decided you will stay in the basement."

"But where would the game room go?" I ask, completely worried for being blamed about taking away their game room.

"Not that basement." My face pales in realization.

"The quiet place." I whisper.

"Ding ding ding!" He laughs. I gulp. "Now go pack! We want you out of there by dinner. Oh and Jaylyn," I walk out the door and into the kitchen, he follows. "I don't wanna hear a sound."

POV SWITCH TO RAVEN

"Ray Ray!" My little brother Ryder screams as he enters my bedroom. "Is it true that we're all going to be sharing a room?"

I sigh. "If dad can get Jaylyn to agree."

"He can! Jaylyn, wait Jaylyn?" Ryder asked totally confused.

"Our brother, short, never around, loved more?" I try to jog his memory. Like a light bulb he remembers.

"Oh! Jaylyn, yeah, he's not loved more. If anything he's loved less. Haven't you seen the way mom and dad treat him?"

"Yeah, they give him everything he needs, medical and wants." I complain.

"I don't know about that. They always seem to be mad after they come home from the doctors." Ryder frowns which makes me frown seeing him frown, I kiss his nose and he giggles.

"Do it again." I comply. "Hehe it tickles." I chuckle at his cute innocence.

He straddles me and lays on my chest. Me being in bed helps a lot. I run my fingers through his hair, loving the soft and silkiness.

"Woah, guys what if I had been someone else?" My second youngest brother Ashton walks into the room.

"Well you wouldn't have saw much but brotherly affection." I smirk at him. "Do you want some brotherly affection too?"

"Hellz yes!" He jumps on the bed next to me, snuggling into my side as I run my other hand through his hair.

"What are we doing?" Ajax, another of my little brothers walks in before joining us, running his hands through my hair. I lay my head on his shoulder and sigh.

"We're having brotherly affection." Ryder says and kisses my collarbone.

"Where are the others?" I grunted out.

"Um, River went to the store to get Oreos after work and Sixx and Silas went shopping for clothes." Ajax answered.

I nod and kiss his check.

"So we're all going to be in one room together now, right?" Ajax exclaims.

"Yes, one room where we can have brotherly affection all night and day long." I point out.

"Well that's if mom and dad can get Jaylyn to agree." Ryder says.

"Oh, that's already done. Jaylyn's in his room packing with mom." River walks in holding a pack of double stuffed family pack size of Oreos.

"River, why didn't you go with Sixx and Silas?" Ashton's wonders aloud for all of us.

"Cause, going with them means going into Victoria Secret and Pink and all those stores. Yeah, no thank you, I just wanted my Oreos." River shrugs which causes Ryder to giggle from my chest. "Ry! Hey baby!" River jumps on the bed between my legs and lays on top of Ryder.

"Hey Riv, how was work?" Ryder mumbles, his head in my chest.

"Meh, would have been better had my baby tiger there." River coos at Ryder.

"Your tiger is mad at you. Raaawr!" Ryder Rawrs at River causing River to pout.

"Why is my Tiger mad at me?" River starts to attack Ryder with kisses, Ajax, Ashton and I all watch in amusement.

"River hurt tiger."

"How did River hurt Tiger." River asks Ryder, this always happens. Ryder wants to go to work with River but Ryder's not allowed to.

"River didn't allow Tiger to go to work with him." River and Ryder pout at each other before Ryder pounces on River. "Say sowwy and Tiger forgives you."

"I'm sowwy Tiger, pwease forgive River?" River sticks out his bottom lip and hugs Ryder.

"You're forgiven!" Ryder smiles and kisses Rivers flushed cheeks.

"Good, I can't stand when your mad at me." River grabs Ryder's hips and places him back on me before River lays his head on Ryder's back.

"We're back!" In the door comes the last of our brotherly clan, Sixx and Silas. They join our cuddle on each side.

"Nap time!" Ashton announces and we all cuddle closer to one another.

And soon we're out like a light.

------

"Ahhh!" A scream rings out in my dimly lit room. "Boys! What are you doing!" My mother asks.

"Um... its not what it looks like!" River jumps up causing Ashton and Ajax to groan.

"It looks like my babies are in love!" Mom coos at us. We all look at her in astonishment.

"What?! You don't...mind?" I ask.

"No, who you choose to love is up to you!" Mom exclaims. "Oh dinners ready."

"Ok we'll be down in a minute." River says, still looking confused.