House

Me and Lucas were playin with Bryson's daughter. Damn you'll be a great mom Bryson said. I laughed sure. Lucas smiled at me. Why you cheesin for I asked. I can't smile at my beautiful girlfriend he asked.

We ended up just chilling at his house.
Me and his daughter (I forgot her name) made cookies together. We overall had a good time man I love this little girl. It was getting late so we had to leave. Little princess was crying for me and Lucas so Lucas said. "Hey how about we come tomorrow we have a surprise for you". Ok by love you's she said while running to her toys.

Me and Lucas got in the car. I love you he said to me. *dillon and Will got in the car but they were quiet*. I love you to I told him. I love you to Will and Dillon said to me. We all laughed yea i love you's too I told them. We drove to my house and chilled until my baby had to leave.

*we were laying on my bed
He was playing with my hair and just twirling it 😂. Aye we gotta start to plan a show cuz ya know they some good records that be looking for new people baby he said to me. Yea I know I said while standing up. Were you going princess he asked umm it's queen and why do you care I said to mess wit him. Ok queen we're the fuck you think your going over here leaving me. I walked towards the door. Bring your fine ass back here he semi yelled at me. Y/n you heard me don't me me repeat what I said. I had my hand on the door handle. He got up and walked toward me. He turned me around and tilted my chin up. He grasped my neck in a choking position and then I put my hand around his neck. He was stronger so he over powered me and pulled me closer to him. I bit my lip and smiled. I tasted his sweet lips while he had slipped his tongue a few times.

Now since you wanna make me mad you know you have to make up for it. Of course daddy I said to him. I made him sit on the bed. I sat on his lap my legs wrapped around his torso and my arms around his neck. I started leaving hickeys down his neck. slowly while moving my hips on him. I felt him and giggled cause I know he was getting frustrated. He whispered in my ear damn you woke Lil Lucas up with a little laugh. I bit his lip and kept doing it. His hands tracked from around my waist to my butt. Then he was just messing around with me getting on top of me and tickling me then giving me kisses.

I am so so sorry guys I had some family stuff going on and it's really hard rn 😪 but I'm gonna do my best to keep up with the updates.