Giving it a Chance <3

Tina's P.O.V

Ok so now it's been almost a week since I met Milo and I gotta admit he is really good with the boys. And he gets along with Sam.

I'm starting to fall for him...but what if he turns out to be a jerk? I don't want my boys to be hurt in any way. I also will not tolerate any discrimination towards Sam. He is my life line, my big brother that I always wanted.

But I have  more than that to worry about I mean I am about to go and meet my parents and Sam is here with me, Milo, my babies. I don't need to be worrying about Milo, I need to think about people that have been in my life longer. And wonder if my parents will like my babies and my best friends. Maybe my boyfriend, but not I'm not even going to worry about approval from them only on their granchildren.

Ok, maybe I am wondering if I can get my relationship with my sister back, I love her, I miss her. I just hope that I haven't completely messed up with her. Then she can be an awesome auntie to my babies. Maybe she even has a little boyfriend I don't know about. Then we can talk about that.

While I was thinking this we are just renting a vehicle, well Sam is since he can, I don't want to drive right now which is probably a good thing, I'm too preoccupied at the moment. Tyler and Thomas have been good and not making much noise while we wait for Sam. Which I am glad for, I don't need them making a fuss right now.

"Mommy?" I hear a cute voice bring me out of my thoughts.

I look down at Ty who has made himself comfortable on my lap. "Yes beb?" I smooth his hair back.

"When is Goggy Sam comin' here?" He asks taking my hand and holding it with both his little hands.

"Soon," I smile and kiss his forehead. Milo comes and sits beside me with Thomas giggling away. I smile at them and kiss Thomas's cheek.

"He's out here already and we put the bags on the car already." He tells me ruffling Tyler's hair making him grumble and fix it.

I giggle and tighten my hold on him to carry him out  with me. Yeah, he's seven, but I haven't gotten the chance to do this with him at all, so I am going to until he is too big for me to anymore. Besides he is tiny for his age, but I don't mind I love him the way he is. My poor baby I can't believe that he went through things that no little boy should.

He just rests his head on my shoulder and wraps his arms around my neck. I smile and hold him closer, Thomas is still smiling but it gets bigger when he sees Sam. I grin when Sam smiles back at him with a big smile too.

He takes Thomas from Milo walking over to me with a smile, "You know baby girl, I didn't expect to see you glowing when you got them, but you have been since the day you took them home." Sam smiles as he wraps his arm around my shoulders while making faces at Thomas making him giggle. "I'm so dang proud of you baby girl." He whispers in my ear making me smile.

I don't think I'll ever be able to get over that when he says it to me, I've heard it about six times since the first day with the boys. "Thanks Sammy," I smile and kiss his cheek making him smile at me too.

I take a deep breath when we reach the car, or van really, ok this is real now, I'm going back to my old home with my best friend here, and my boyfriend, but most importantly my babies with me. I just want them to like their grandchildren. I don't care if they don't like my friends, I just want them to love my boys here. Well I may care a little bit, but again, my life I can do whatever the hell I want.

Once we get them in their seats we head to where my old house is, or my parents house now I guess. This is so fucking nerve wracking, I'm shaking and close to sweating. Which is nasty, I mean come on I just showered this morning, I don't need to be sweating all over the place.

Sam seems to get whats happening with me and opens the windows a bit so there is some cool air flowing into the car. I smile at him gratefully. He winks at me through the rearveiw mirror making me laugh. I love him at times like this, he knows when I need something before I even know it. He is like the ultimate best friend. I smile at Thomas who was making faces at the scenery around him.

"Ok, I can do this, I can face them, I can." I mumble to myself making Tommy look at me and smile his little toothless smile, but not really toothless, you can see a little tooth coming out, which has been giving him trouble lately. But he seem ok today.

"Baby girl, you're stressing over nothing." Sam says in a sing-song voice. Making me roll my eyes at him, I mean I love it when he knows, but did he really have to say it out loud?! Asshole.

"It'll be ok babe," Milo takes my hand smiling at me with that gorgeous smile of his, I love it, but if I see this smile directed at any other girl with any intentions, his ass is mine.

Huh, don't know where that came from to be honest, I am never this...possessive?...of anything like this I've always beeen the good girl that let people let walk all over her. Now I am getting worked up about thinking that he'll give that smile to anyone else. Damn, cool down girl look at Thomas and chill.

I think I am blushing now, lovely just what I needed unwanted thoughts about my boyfriend and some hoe trying to get him.

Sam chuckles like he knows what I am thinking about, making me scowl at him he laughs even harder at me. "Calm down baby girl, I'll kick his ass if he even thinks about it." He assures me making me blush again and look away from Milo's confused look.

"What are you talking about?" Milo asks looking between us, I don't even want to look at him right now I am so embarrassed. And Sam saything those things outloud. Jerk face.

"Nothing, it's best friend stuff, you wouldn't understand." Sam tells him winking at me again making me giggle.

"I hope I don't lose you to him, I mean he's gay but you guys act like a couple some days, and I'm not gonna lie, I get jealous." Milo admits. Making me laugh.

"Hahahahaha!" I am clutching my stomach from laughing so hard at that, I mean that was kinda cute how he scrunched his nose then blushed like crazy when he admitted that. "S-sorry I didn't mean to laugh that hard, it's just that he would never like me like that, and I won't either, it's more of a brother/sister type of relationship sweetie." I giggle making him blush even more.

"I know that it's just how I feel when I know that I shouldn't feel this way." He grumbles making Sam chuckle.

Ok, I can see the house up ahead of us, I can do this. I can face them after about three years...I think. Well I have no choice now, I have to face them. I don't want my babies going on without knowing that they have grandparents.

I take a deep breathe when we pull into the drive way. Ok, yeah I have Sam with me, Milo, (A/N- I can't remember if Scar and Kathy are with them...>.>) and my boys, I can do this.

I just have to take them up to the door, well maybe I go first, then they can come up if I give the ok. Yeah, I'll do that. I tell Sam and he nods his head going to wait back with Thomas and Tyler and Milo decides to wait with them while I talk to my parents. Or whoever decides to answer the door first.

I take another deep breath walking up to the door, I can do this. I told them I was coming, I know that I can do this. Ok...here goes nothing. I reach up to the door to knock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Hey!! I'm so sorry! You must hate me >.<

But here is a short update, I will seriously start to try be more active from now on, but here you go for those that are sticking with me! :D

Those that are I love you! haha :)

OK there you go! And sorry for any mistakes, I need to edit it, I'll do that when I'm finished writing it. But ignore them for now lol xD

Raelyn<3